Only Bought This Dress So You Could Take It Off...Take It Off

Maren got off the elevator followed by Greg. They had met downstairs at the club and hit it off very well. She was thankful that Cha and Kelsey made her come out tonight. It was fun and the fact that she drank and let loose with her friends was something she was lacking. Both women gave her the thumbs up when they heard Greg say he wanted to walk her back to her room.

"Thanks for a fun night. It was great meeting you." She said fishing for the key from her purse.

"Well the night doesn't have to end." Greg smiled leaning against her door.

"Oh...ummm" Maren smiled nervously not knowing how to turn this guy down. Stuff like this normally didn't happen to her, "Greg I'm sorry if me accepting your offer to walk me upstairs made you think something was gonna happen but I'm calling it a night."

"I thought we were having fun." Greg questioned. He then leaned down for a kiss.

Maren immediately unlocked her door now annoyed that he wasn't taking the hint and trying to force himself on her, "Goodnight Greg." She said coldly slamming the door in his face.

Maren stood on her tiptoes looking through the peephole watching Greg make his way down the hall. "Unbelievable." She muttered to herself then kicked off her shoes rubbing her barefoot against the carpet. She definitely had fun but it was nights like this that reminded her of how much of a club person she wasn't.

Guys flocked around them like desperate seagulls at the beach and a lot of women recognized Cha from the show and kept asking if the guys were around. Greg seemed like a nice guy to dance with and laugh with but she had no intentions of things going any further than that.

Being beyond exhausted Maren collapsed on the bed not even bothering to undress or wipe her makeup off. Within seconds she was dozing off.
________________________________
Brian was done pacing. He was also done refreshing his Instagram page every 12 seconds to see if Cha posted anything else. "What is happening to me?" He asked himself out loud. Brian was obsessing over this woman and the fact that he had no idea what she was doing or where she was was driving him closer and closer to insanity. Putting his sneakers back on and grabbing a hoodie he knew he wasn't going to sleep until he knew that she was back in her room...alone.

He took the elevator 1 floor down. Maren always made it a habit of emailing the guys what room she was in, just in case she wasn't answering her phone for whatever reason.

He reached her door and knocked. When she didn't answer he knocked harder. After a 2nd failed attempt he knocked even harder. Finally the door swung open and a very aggravated looking Maren answered. "Do you have any idea what time it is?!"

"I wanna be better." He said blurting our the first thing that came to his mind.

"Huh?" She asked completely confused.

"I wanna be better." He repeated.

"Q, what the hell are you talking about?" She asked.

"Are you alone?" He questioned.

"Excuse me? Of course I'm alone!" She answered kind of insulted.

He let out a sigh of relief, "Can I come in?"

She stepped back to let him enter. It was now close to 3am and he was outside her room babbling nonsense. "How drunk are you?" She asked.

"I've been drinking but trust me, I've never thought clearer in my life." He answered.

She stomped her foot in total frustration, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

It was then that Brian decided to lay it all out on the line. "I like you Maren, I like you more than I have ever liked someone in my entire life. I mean Jesus Christ...I've been up all night thinking about what you are doing and nervous as hell that you came back here with some guy. It was driving me crazy."