nine

( 2014 also known as Kpop reign of terror)
2000 are 14 years old while DiosMio are 12 year olds. Hyolyn is cancer free! She told Sora ans Hyorin and they are happy . She also told them about what happend a few years ago with another girl group vandelizing their school which got handled . She also learns that Hyorin is daing Bigbang's Taeyang so that's nice. The girls also learned that some disowned people foced them to having a child so right now DisoMio are pregnate and sadly so are MC2 which their siblings are not happy of . Also new grop Red velevt debuted under SM, but SM has some troubles. Three members of Exo Kris, tao and Luhan left the group and the company because the treatmeant. Luckily Sunny still keeps in touch with them. Then the kpop world took a turn. Leeteuk's father kills his own parents then himself, ladies code loses memebers by death and for Jacqulinem her little sitster Jimin tried ending her own life...again after hate comments from Bigbangs fanbase which only made Jacquline pissed off even more and now Jimin is back in rehab. This also inludes Yooguen since he is getting the same hate. That scared shinee so badly. It scared Bigbang badly because they about baby Jimin more than their lives.

" This is kpop reign of terror!" says Junghwa. " That's not even close. Some idiot people from SOAP vandelized our school. I will find those motherfuckers and kill them with my small hands! says Hyolyn. " The other thing is...we're pregnate and Mc2 is too but on the bright side Mc2 is in Pledis and is taking it slow . I never knew they a chinese pop group untill they told a few years agho or the fact that two highly insane women forced them to thinngs...I feel so bad!" says Jacquline. " I feel bad Sojilm Hangyeol, and Hani got so much hate from c-netz," says Hyuna. " Fuck Knetz, Jnetz, and C-netz! that is just wrong on many levels," says Hyolyn. " I never knew Dino is Hani's older brother or is the youngest out of triplests . By the way, they are coming down here but staying here in Seoul. I can see Dylan again!" says Jacquline squealing.

" True, True, but right now kpop is living in hell...legit hell. I mean Exo's fanbase has even gotten crazier!" says Jonah. " I feel bad no matter what. They will legit follow them to bathroom, shave of their hair to pretend to be boys and even hurt others...That's a nightmare!? says Mino. " Oh I forgot to tell you, a boy group named BTS debuted under Bighit last year," says Jeonghoon. "Niceu, Jinyoung and JB debuted in a band named GOT7 a few months ago. BTS and GOT7 know each other and are best firends. I am happy to see them happy," says Hyuna. Everyone nods. The doorbell rings. " Hmm, I wonder who's here?" says Jacquline. She opens the door and here are four 99ers, MC2, a few friends, and baby dylan who is 5 years old. " Everyone? we have a full house," says Jacquline.

* in living room*
This place is huge...how?!" says Hani. " Ah JYP hyung gave it to us when first moved here," says Hyuna. " Niceu" says Dino. " What brings all of you here?* cough* Sora and Hyorin * cough*. Sora playfully rolls her eyes. " Can friends just stop by and say Hi?" says Sora. " Hows America Eomma?" says Hyolyn to Mark. She alays calls Mark eomma cause he acts like one. " Fien but then yiu hear what's going on in your family's country and well things happen," says Mark. ' Does R5 likw Seoul yt,?" asked Jiyoon. " I haven't showed them everything yet but I will in time, " says Yeri. " I wish I had. car then it would be more easy," says Lucas. They enjoy their stay and talks more and more. " Oh This is Riker which you alrready knew, Johnny, Jungwoo, and DK. They helped us though a lot...and we're thankful for them," says Dino to Sora and Hyorin." Oh yeah Horyin got herself a man" says Hyuna. " SUSH YOU!" says Hyorin blushing. " Who wants to watch Sunny?" says Jacquline." ME!" says everyone.