one

*ring*

I picked up the phone to see my uncle calling me.

"hi Uncle Si," I answered.

"hello Darling, Listen I was wondering if you had gotten around to hearing the demo I sent you last week. I got these boys lined up to be the next big thing and I need your help getting them started."

"oh no! I'm so sorry i've been busy at the dance studio this entire week. I'll go in today and listen to it, then I'll give you a call, how about that?"

"sounds lovely, give me a call because they're just waiting in a motel room at this point for something to happen."

"okay Uncle Si, love ya bye"

My name is Isabella Marie and I am 18 years old. My father is the CEO of Sony, and I oversee Sony Music Entertainment. I know what you're thinking, I know I'm young. But up to this point, my life has been so fast paced. You see at the age of 2, my father realized I was a what you'd call a genius. So I finished high school at the age of 10, finished college at 14, and up to recently finished my doctorates at Harvard, earning my PhD. So running an entire company was more on the easier side for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I got to the office and found the demo my Uncle Simon had sent me. I opened the file and played it.

To no surprise, these boys were good. Good enough to get my attention, but I heard room for improvement. So I called my Uncle to schedule a meeting with these boys.

"you were right, they are good," I said when he answered.

"so you want them? Fantastic, I scheduled a meeting with them for you tomorrow morning at your place. I thought it'd be easiest for you" he replied.

"wait what made you know I'd take them onto the label???"

"darling, talent recognizes talent," he laughed.

"okay, well can I get some background on these boys or what's up?" I questioned.

"you'll love them, I promise! They'll be there at 9:30am so maybe give them breakfast. Okay I gotta go but I trust you, okay bye darling" he said before hanging up his phone.

Great, I didn't even know what these boys looked liked, or their names, nor how many there was! I started preparing paperwork and contracts for the boys, in case they decided to sign onto the label.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the office I decided to stop by the Dance Studio I opened up a few years ago, in order to destress myself from the upcoming weeks I had.

"umm, excuse me do you know where the Advanced Hip Hop class is?" a voice yelled from down the hall.

I looked up and saw this cute white boy in sweats pants and a pink long sleeve.

"yea, it's upstairs. take a right, then a left, then another right, and it should be the third door on your left" I said tried to say as normal as possible.

"got it, so left, then left, and second door on the right" he laughed.

"haha, no but I'll walk you there instead since I'm headed there anyways" I replied.

"well, you could have just said that from the beginning" he chuckled as he motioned for me to lead the way. "my name is Nick by the way, Nicholas Mara" he said as he reached out to shake my hand.

"nice to meet you Nicholas Mara, my name is Isa- "

"B! Thank God you're here!!! I need your help, please please please!!!" Micheal yelled as he dragged me into studio D.

"hip Hop is in that room," I pointed to Nick. "Maybe I'll see you in there in a bit"

"yea, I really hope to see you soon" he blushed

"me too Nicholas Mara" I smiled as I was being dragged down the hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n : I've literally had this story written for so long but I've been hella scared to publish. here goes nuthin 🙃