Ken x Mute reader

A/N: Sorry this took longer then I thught and also Ken will be ooc. Sorry

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Ken." You mouthed as you poked him in the side, you'd been waiting for him in front of the school for nearly ten minutes, the two of you usually met up in the mornings before class and talked.

"What took you so long?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I was halfway here when I suddenly remembered I left my homework on the kitchen table. I ended up having to sprint all the way back to my house to get it. What terrible luck I have..." He sighed, his gaze lifting to the sky to watch the grey clouds make their way in front of the sun.

"I'll walk you to class, sorry for making you wait for me." He said, beginning to walk ahead of you in the direction of your classroom. You jogged to catch up to him and linked your arm with his, smiling up at him brightly before turning your gaze to the hallway and people around you.

*Time Skip-

"Hey (Y/N)." You heard Ken call from behind you, you turned around to greet him but moved too fast, causing the two of you to collide and knock each other over.

You fell on top of the black haired male, the wind knocked out of your lungs momentarily, your (e/c) eyes widened and you sat up, shifting in his lap, "Woah!" Ken said, gripping your hips quickly and without thinking as he too, sat up. His black eyes were wide as he moved them in different directions, focusing on anything but the small female straddling his lap, his face covered in a crimson blush that matched your own.

"Sorry!" He mumbled, realizing he was still holding onto your hips, and letting go.

"You're sorry? I'm sorry for bumping into you." You mouthed with a silent laugh, your one hand resting on his cheek, tilting his head towards yours to make sure he would read your lips. A skill he had picked up since becoming friends with.

"That's okay..." He said quietly, his black eyes staring into your (e/c) ones. "We should probably get up though, we're just lucky everyone's already in the cafeteria." He said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Your eyes widened again upon realizing the situation you were in, you quickly scrambled to stand up and reached a hand out to help Ken up. He accepted and stood up.

"I'm sorry! I-I'm probably not the lightest thing, so I hope I didn't harm you!" You mouthed to him, he gave you a deadpanned look, before moving closer to you slowly.

"May I?" He asked, you nodded your head slowly, confused about what he was asking you. Until Ken leaned down slightly and picked you up bridal style, as if you were nothing but a feather. You silently squealed and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You're not heavy, and you didn't harm me, so calm down (Y/N)." He said as he gently placed you back on the ground. Your face was flame with a blush, you shifted your gaze from him to the floor, then back to him.

"May I?" You finally decided to ask, his eyebrows raised in puzzlement but he nodded nonetheless.

You leaned up on your tippy toes, resting your hands on both of his shoulders to balance yourself, and placed a small kiss on his cheek. His face instantly turned pink, from his neck all the way to his ears. You silently giggled and returned to your own height.

"Let's go get lunch now. Okay?" You mouthed, and he nodded in a daze.

"Yeah." He mumbled as he held out his hand, which you gladly took. Leading you two off towards to cafeteria.

The End!