Shu x reader-Dog love

Requested by: AikoKurenai

A/N: I relay like this idea so I'm glad I can do this. Your dog is a he and I am a cat person aka I have a cat and never had a dog ever so I hope I did good.

(D/N)- Dog name.

your dog is a he, sorry.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3 POV*

You have always love Shu but your shyness would always take over so you could never tell him.

*Your POV*

I was walking my dog at the dog park. I was setting down on the bench and thouring his ball to him.

"Go on (D/N), go get it." I said to my dog. I stroke his golden fur on top of his head.

(D/N) seemed to be detracted by something. He normally doesn't get detracted unless if their is someone coming towards us or their is another dog near by that he hasten meet.

(D/N) stared to run so I followed him. He led me to Shu, my crush but I'm to shy to say anything.

"Oh-hh Hi (Y/N)!" Shu said with slit pink face.

"H-hi-i." I shyly said. I was about to run back home but (D/N) gave a paper with a number on it. I gave were Shu was a confused look.

-Time Skip- 

I came back home after school I went to the kitchen and garbed a pb&j sandwich (sorry if you don't like/do this but I do.) (D/N) was next to me on the couch, while I did my work. I was having trouble with a math problem. (D/N) must of notice because he left the couch and he came back with a peace of paper from yesterday.

 "Do you want me to call Shu for help?" I asked my dog. 

"Woof!" He said wagging his tail.

"Okay I will." I said.

"Hello, this is Shu." He said.

"U-uuhh th-this i...is (Y/N)." I said.

"Oh...(Y/N)......what do you need." Shu asked.

"I was wondering if y-you can help me with a math p-problem?" I ask.

"Sure." He said.

-Time Skip- *3rd POV*

When Shu got to (Y/N) house he had know idea what was in for him.

"You take 5 and combine it with 'x'." Shu said. (Y/N) did what Shu said and she got 'x' equals 11.

"Do you get it know?" Shu asked (Y/N) she nods.

Shu was about to leave, and go home. Before he got to the door (D/N) woofed at him and he stared to nuge his nose so Shu moved back to were you were.

"Woof" (D/N) barked.

(D/N) went to Shu's bag and took a sketch that he did of you. You took it of of (D/N) mouth and look at Shu with a blush.

"I was going to give to you. When I felt more confident to confess to you." Shu said with a lite blush.

"I like you too, I guess (D/N) knew about it because of what he did." (Y/N) said with a smile.

"So do you wanna go out with me?" Shu asked.

"YES!!'' You said.

The End