The Reveal

Six months had passed since they had gotten together and Jongdae still couldn't believe it. He still couldn't believe that this handsome boy in front of him was his boyfriend and that they were celebrating their six months anniversary. It was incredible for Jongdae and with every day that had passed since they had gotten together last year in August, he had fallen even more and even deeper in love with the other.

He had fallen even more for his bright, caring and kind personality, for his unbelievably wide, toothy and cute laugh, for his luminous dark brown eyes, for his tender kisses and touches....for the way he treated and looked at him....

With pure love and admiration, as if Jongdae would have been one of the most precious and frail things in the world that needed to be protected.

And Jongdae liked it....; He loved it.

He loved the way Chanyeol treated him. He loved how closely and protectively the other hugged him, how he always held his hand to make sure that everybody saw that Jongdae was taken, was his and vice versa. He loved the way Chanyeol called him "Cute", "Sweet", "Beautiful" or "Sunshine".

It made him feel secure.

It made him feel loved and accepted.

And he swore that he had never felt happier in his whole life.

That, though, wasn't the only thing that had made him fall even more in love with the other.

Because the older also took it slow with their sex life....well. At least at the beginning, since the first two months they had only held hands, kissed and hugged each other without taking things any further.

After that, however, it had taken quite a big turn and they had often found themselves heavily making out, while dry-humping the other. They had gone even further and had began to give each other hand and blow jobs and Jongdae swore that Chanyeol knew, what he was doing.

How he could draw Jongdae insane and make him a begging and whimpering mess, before he would have even taken the smaller's cock into his mouth. He knew how need and desperate he could make Jongdae, when they were outside.

Because there he would often 'accidentally' brush his hand over Jongdae's ass or touch his thighs near his crotch, while he would release hot breath into Jongdae's ear. Making the smaller shudder and blush form the dirty things he would be whispering into his ear in public....

It drove Jongdae crazy.

One time for example they had been out with Luhan and Yerim in a restaurant and Chanyeol had begin to rub his thigh under the table. And even though Jongdae had sent him a pleading look, Chanyeol had just given him a wicked smile and had began to touch his cock ever so lightly that Jongdae had to bite back a breathy moan.

It also continued that way for five more minutes and Jongdae had already been a blushing and heavy panting mess. So when Chanyeol had leaned over and had whispered, "I bet you are so desperate and wet for me already. For my mouth around your cock. I bet you would be begging me on your knees to make you cum already. Ain't I right my sunshine?", he had nearly lost it and had released a silent whimper, before he had sprung up and rushed into the bathroom to release himself.

But oh no...not with Chanyeol. The older had instantly followed him and had pulled him into one cabin, before he had kissed Jongdae deep and sloppy. Making the smaller whimper and mewl non-stop as he had finally gotten rid of the smaller's briefs.