The Meeting

Okay, when he heard the word 'party', he thought about those normal student parties, where people would drink themselves into oblivion in a too small room, where people couldn't even breather properly. Because that were the parties Luhan normally visited.

So Jongdae definitely did not expect to drive to Gangnam to a rich-ass huge white, with a lot of glass crested house, with a freaking huge garden and a pool in the backyard.

He also did not expect to see that many students from one of their most popular elite university, the JAMSEON university.

He also did not expect to see people wearing only those rich-ass brand clothes that everybody knew, or to see that the house had its own bar with really expensive alcohol brands.

It literally had made him drop his jaw, as he had ripped his eyes open, when he saw all of that at, once he had entered the house.

It made him feel so out of place.

Because he only wore dark blue skinny jeans along with an oversized white shirt and black leather shoes. His black hair had been straightened and styled to his left side and he had dark brown to black smokey eyes with two silver earrings.

Everything Luhan's brilliant idea to make him look 'sexy as fuck, but cute at the same time to make people want to fuck him in an instant'.

Yup, exactly his dear best friend's words.

But they still couldn't encourage him a lot now, when he saw all those other, way more attractive men and women.

They made him just feel more insecure and he wanted to go back to Luhan, Baekhyun and Yerim.

But the three had practically vanished, because no matter, where he looked or searched in that giant modern house, he couldn't find them.

So after about half an hour had he sighed and gave up.

He went down to the bar and ordered himself a strawberry tasting rosé, before he sat himself into one of the barstools.

Watching the people dance, laugh, scream or flirt with each other as he mustered the room. It must be the living room he figured from how big it was. The walls were white and the room was filled with black and hickory-brown leather couches along with a few round glass tables on which the people also danced.

The light came from the ceiling, where different LEDs had been installed. Filling the room with all kinds of different colours as the bass drummed from the huge black speakers form the left and right corners of the room.

Outside was the green yard along with the pool and Jongdae thought that it looked beautiful.

Especially the Cherry Blossoms looked mesmerizing and he began to smile at himself as he took a sip from his drink.

Not realising that somebody had been watching him the whole time.

Only when he felt hands on his waist and hot breath against his ear he noticed it and jerked slightly. When he then felt the person kissing his neck, panic began to rise up inside him and he wriggled out of the person's old, before he turned around. Only to be face by a very drunk, very tall and widely smirking blonde male that was almost two metres tall and Jongdae felt and uncomfortable feeling rising in his chest...