But could they both be prepared enough?

" Babe..." Davontae walked out of Ariana closet, with something in his hand.

" Mhm." Ariana replied, looking at her phone. " Whats wrong, love?" She asked.

" Why you got this?"

" Got what?" She mumbled.

" Face me." He told her, shaking his head. She did as told, then put her phone in her pocket. There in Davontae hand, was her old strap.

Ariana mouth dropped, eyes widening. She then blushed In embarrassment. " I haven't used that in like forever." She walked towards Davontae.

" On who?" His eyebrows furrowed. She shrugged, lying her ass off. " I forgot."

" Mhm.." He looked down at it, then back at Ariana. " You've been strap down by a girl?"

" Yessss..." She murmured. " Oop, I gotta pee." She began to walk to the bathroom, but Davontae stoppd her.

" Nawl, mama. Get on the bed." He instructed her.

Ariana sighed. She knew Davontae was about give her some work. Not because of the whole strap thing- well part of that, but he wanted to show her wassup.

Plus he needed to lay off some of his stress.

" Babe." I called out for August.

" Yeah?" He yelled from the bathroom.

" I'm about to go to the store, I'm taking Abrianna. You want anything?" I asked, grabbing my keys.

" Ah bag of Lays! Thank you, baybeh." He merged from the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist. " So you was gon' leave without giving me a kiss?" He frowned, walking towards me. " Wow."

I chuckled, shaking my head no. " No. Come here, babe." I smiled.

He walked over to me, then we kissed. " Don't forget Arianna is sleep in her room." I told him, breaking away from the kiss.

" I won't. " He mumbled. " Whea' my otha' one at?"

" Getting her coat, I don't want her getting sick too. It seem like Arianna cold is going down." I sat on the bed.

He nodded. " Yeah, she doin' betta'. Baybeh, I gotta talk to you 'bout sum' tho'." He dropped his towel, then put on his boxers

" Okay..? What is it?"

" You think we'll be good, with raising anotha' baybeh?" He asked, getting a shirt out.

" Um, I don't know." My heart began to speed up.