16

"Hyunjin."

The said male hears his name being called and slowly begins to wake up.

He winced at the sun shining through his window. He forgot to close the curtains last night.

"Hyunjin." He hears his mom say and knock on his door again.

Finally he wakes up and comes to his senses.

"Shit. Hyung, wake up." He whispers to Changbin who was sleeping in his arms.

This would be a total disaster if his mom opens that door right now and sees them both naked in bed together.

"Why?" The older mumbled and finally began walking up.

"Hyunjin, are you awake yet? I'm coming in." His mom says and he sees the handle on the door turning.

He panicked and quickly shoved his boyfriend under the covers.

"Y-yeah, mom?"

"Why did you leave Jeongin all alone to sleep on the couch downstairs?" She said. "You should've let him sleep up here."

"Oh- sorry about that, what time did you guys come home last night?"

"We got home at around 2. Not a good idea, we have to go to work today." She sighed. "We're going to leave now. Make breakfast for you and Jeongin." She said then finally closed the door and left.

After hearing the door close, Changbin peeked his head out from the covers.

"If only Jeongin is downstairs where's his boyfriend, Minho and Jisung?" He asked.

"I have no idea." Hyunjin replied then got out of bed to look for clothes for him and the other.

"Let's go downstairs see." He said after he put his clothes on.

Changbin just watched him from the bed. "You can go see because I can't fucking walk."

"Baby yes you can." Hyunjin said.

"Baby no I can't."

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Hyunjin sight and folded his arms.

"Carry me!" He said with a smile.

Hyunjin mentally squealed at how cute Changbin was. "Alright."

The older quickly put clothes on then jumped onto Hyunjin's back.

"How were you all of a sudden okay to stand up, put clothes on then come on my back?!" He laughed.

"Shut up, let's go now." Changbin blushed.

Hyunjin walked downstairs and sees Jeongin awake and watching tv.

"Hey Jeongin." Hyunjin said and put Changbin on the couch beside him.

"Hi hyungs."

"What happened to everyone else?" Hyunjin asked then went to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

"While you guys were too busy fucking upstairs I had to kick them out before your parents came home." Jeongin replied.

"Sorry, were we loud?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes, extremely, especially you hyung." He said turning to Changbin. "Hyunjin-ah~~~!" He mocked.

"F-fuck off." He blushed and Jeongin just laughed.

Changbin joined Hyunjin in the kitchen to help him with breakfast.

"Your cousin, he's-"

"Annoying? I know." Hyunjin laughed.

"I was going to say something else, but annoying works too."

~~

i want ketchup chips