14

"Hyunjin, you've been out so much lately we hardly see you anymore."

The said male walks into his house and sees his mom, aunt and Jeongin in the living room.

"I'm not out that much." He replied to his mom then says hello to his aunt.

That was a lie, he was out a lot. Literally every other day he sleeps over at Changbin's place and during the day time, he's teaching him how to swim or going on dates.

"Do you perhaps have a girlfriend?" His mom said with a smirk.

"No! I don't have one." Hyunjin protested.

"Yeah," Jeongin said. "He definitely doesn't have a girlfriend."

Hyunjin smiled but glared at him with his eyes.

"You should be like Jeongin." His mom said. "He's so innocent, never up to any trouble, listening to his parents, always with his math tutor studying hard."

How badly Hyunjin wanted to laugh right now. He sees the younger's Snapchat stories and Instagram posts with Chan and he's the opposite of innocent. He wished he could show her how hard the two are really 'studying'.

"Oh we're going to be late!" His aunt said while making her way to the door, his mom following.

"Where are you guys going?" Hyunjin asked

"We're meeting your uncle and your dad downtown for a double date." She replied. "That's why Jeongin is here too, I don't know when we'll be home so you guys just have a sleepover."

And with that the two of them left.

"We should call our boyfriends over." Jeongin said while Hyunjin went to sit with him on the couch.

"What??"

"What's so shocking? Call up Changbin, I'll call Channie." He said and whipped out his phone.

And that's how Chan, Changbin, Minho and Jisung are currently at the front door of Hyunjin's house.

"Hey baby boy." Chan said as soon as he saw Jeongin.

"Hi Channie hyung." He blushed and went into his arms.

The two of them walked inside the house clinging to each other.

"Why are you guys here?" Hyunjin asked Minho and Jisung.

"We heard Changbin was going to a house party. How could we miss that." Minho said.

"This isn't a house party." Hyunjin sighed. "My cousin just wanted to bring his boyfriend over so he probably suggested I bring mine so I don't feel like I'm third wheeling all night."

"Oh well, it's a party now." Jisung said and invited himself in, Minho following.

Changbin laughed. Hyunjin felt his heart immediately soften after hearing him.

"I'm sorry about them, I was getting ready to leave, but they were at home and kept asking me where I was going." Changbin said.

"It's alright." Hyunjin smiled. He placed his hands on Changbin's waist and leaned in so their noses would be touching.

"As long as you're here maybe I'll be able to survive Minho and Jisung's wildness for the night." He said and gave him a kiss.

Changbin wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck and kissed back.

"I brought alcohol!!" They heard Minho scream from the living room.

"On second thought maybe I won't."

~~

this is kinda short oops