01

"Changbin, wanna come to the pool with me today?"

Changbin groaned at his roommate who is disturbing his sleep.

"Hyung, can't you go by yourself? I wanna sleep, I'm so tired."

"You literally do nothing all day, what makes you so tired?" Minho sighed. "You can't just sleep all summer." He then proceeded to take the covers off of him.

"Why do you wanna go to the pool anyways?" Changbin said then sat up.

"My boyfriend is working there as a lifeguard, I wanna go visit, and besides it's good to get some exercise." Minho said.

"Hyung nooo." Changbin whined.

"You can complain all you want, I'm still dragging you there either way so get ready I already made you breakfast." Minho said then left his room.

The two of them ate breakfast and then made their way to the pool.

Changbin looked over at Minho who seemed happy, but he himself was anything other than happy right now.

He absolutely hated pools. Even though he was wearing swimming trunks, there was no way he was going to swim.

They arrived at the pool and not too many people were there, it was 10 o'clock, it just opened.

"My boyfriend said he'll come today! You can finally meet him Hyunjin!" A voice said.

"Oh really?"

Minho looked over at the two males having the conversation, and his face lit up upon seeing who they are.

"Jisung!" Minho called.

"Babe!" The guy exclaimed and ran into Minho's arms.

"I missed you baby." The older said then kissed him.

Changbin looked at them in disgust. "You two just saw each other yesterday."

Hyunjin giggled. "You guys are so cute."

Changbin, still unaware of Hyunjin's presence turned around to see where that angelic giggle came from.

"Oh, hi." Hyunjin said then smiled once he realized Changbin had been staring at him.

"H-hey."

~~

had to write another story for changjination