i. wikipedia

Jasmine Mercury Bulsara

Born: Jasmine Mercury Bulsara
May 3, 1991 (age 27)
London, United Kingdom

Alma Mater: Guildhall School of Music and Drama

Residency: Kingston, London / Manchester

Occupation: Choreographer. Dancer. Actress.

Years Active: 2013-

Early Life: Born Jasmine Mercury Bulsara, May 3rd 1991, she is the biological niece of musical legend Freddie Mercury, whom she bares her middle name from, given to her in honour of her Uncle. Her mother is Kashmira Bulsara, Freddie's sister and her father Timothy Simon. Her parents are seperated.

Jasmine grew up in Kingston; London where she attended school, leaving in 2007. She then went on to attend the infamous Brit School where she studied film and media production, dance, theatre and music at college. Upon graduating she went onto study acting at Guildhall School of Music and Drama, it was here that she met and later became friends with fellow actor Lily James.

Personal Life: As well as being her biological Uncle, Freddie Mercury was named one of her godfathers before his passing in November 1991, just six months after Jasmine's birth. Along with Mercury; fellow band member Dr Brian May is also said to be Bulsara's godfather.

Bulsara bought a home in Manchester, after falling in love with the city whilst filming Skins and lives a fairly quiet life both up North and in London.

Between September 2012 and July 2013, Bulsara was in a relationship with Nathan Sykes, formally of The Wanted before splitting mutually due to distance.  Although quite private, she's also enjoyed short lived romances with Jack O'Connell in 2014 (whom she starred opposite in skins) and George Daniel of The 1975 between the end of 2014 and early 2015.

Bulsara was in a long term relationship with Game of Thrones actor Richard Madden, who we believe were introduced by mutual friend Lily James after starting opposite Madden in Cinderella (2015), believed to have separated towards the end of 2017 after nearly three years together, although we are unsure. They are said to be on/off as they both arrived at the 2019 Golden Globes together.

Filmography:

- Skins: Rise (2013) Emma

- Mr Robot (2015-2019) Olivia Cortez ( 5 episodes)

-Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again (2018) Choreographer/dancer

-Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) Choreographer/cameo

{a/n} Wiki page is set up factually for now January 2019. However the story will start in 2016 before leading up to now)