xlii. groupchat

BoRhap Bitches
Group chat contains six participants:
Elliot 🤖, Mazzello 🦖, Peter Beale 😏, Bri 2.0 🎸, Love of my Life 🥰, Princess 👑

Princess 👑
RAMI
A GOLDEN GLOBE NOM!!!
I CAN'T STOP CRYING!

Mazzello 🦖
Please stop crying sweetheart

Bri 2.0 🎸
Very well deserved my man! Congratulations! x

Love of my Life 🥰
I'm so proud of you my love x

Peter Beale 😏
Congratulations mate!

Elliot 🤖
I actually don't know who cried more?
Lucy or Jasmine?

Love of my Life 🥰
It was definitely Jasmine!
I'll let her have that one! 😂

Princess 👑
I'm emotional okay Luce! Let me live!!

Freddie would be so proud of Rami, of all of you!

The amount of hard work you guys have put in to putting this film together, to let his and his best friends' story be heard by entire world and to be received like this after all this time. He'd be over the moon that everybody loves you four just as much as they loved them and I'm so proud of each and everyone of you. I don't want to jinx it and I know we've only had the globes but I've got a good feeling about awards season!

Elliot 🤖
You truly are the best friend any of us could ask for.
I love you so much! 🖤

I couldn't have done any of it without you by my side and making me look good.

So this is all you my love! x

Mazzello 🦖
You are the love of my life do you know that Jasmine Bulsara?!

We couldn't have done anything without you!
You my darling, are a star!

Bri 2.0 🎸
You are an angel on earth, putting up with us lot for months on end and to think you still want to be friends with us! A miracle!

Thank you for everything you've done for us! x

Love of my Life 🥰
Jasmine! I'm going to cry all over again I love you!

I can't wait for awards season and to get glammed up! You're going to absolutely slay the red carpet!!!

Mazzello 🦖
Of course she will! 🔥
And with me on her arm, we'll be the hottest people there! 😍

Princess 👑
You guys!! You're going to make me cry again! 🥺

This was supposed to be about Rami!!!

Is that your way of asking me to be your date Joseph? Because you do know I'm  invited myself...

Mazzello 🦖
*gasp*  Yes...

You know I love showing off that I know you!
You're my best friend!

Princess 👑
😂😂😂

I know you do, bubs!

I actually kind of already have a date to the globes...

Mazzello 🦖
*GASPS!!!*

WHO?!
TELL ME RIGHT NOW!

Princess 👑
Richard...

And before you lot say anything, we've had a civilised conversation about everything and apologised to one another. We were with each other for three years, there's still a lot of love there and we both agreed we'd like to still be in each other's lives, seeing as we'll most likely bump into each other all the time so we might as well be friends.

He rang this morning after he got his globe nomination and he asked if I'd accompany him seeing as I experienced the whole thing with him and I said yes.

Love of my Life 🥰
Ahhh I heard about Bodyguard!

Send my congratulations to Richard when you speak to him next!

Elliot 🤖
As long as you're okay and happy darling!
That's all I care about!

Mazzello 🦖
*sighs*

As long as I can snag you as my Oscars date, I'm sure I'll get over it!!!! 😏

Princess 👑
😂😂😂
You've got yourself a deal Mazzello!

{authors note} I've had a surge of creative energy to get this story finished over the past few days after 18 months! Haha

I should hopefully  be getting it done soon within the next week or so but in the mean time you can check out my two glee books. Fantasy (Book 1) and  Somebody to Love (Prequel - Book 2)

It's a Sam Evans based story, I suppose  you could read them in any order but the main story is Fantasy (S3-S6) and Somebody to Love is background to the characters/storylines etc and the lead up but is (S1-S3)