In another world; ch 4

This is just a reminder. This story, is NOTHING but FICTION. All is fake. I know I'm going to confuse a few of you with some of the characters coming up in the next 2-3 chapters, so I wanted to remind you.

In another world; ch 4

Ryan and I sat out on the field. We just sat here, talking about our weekend, movies we saw, or what upcoming concerts we planned going to. "Ryan?" I called him. "Yeah?" He said back. "Do you know anything about the wolves over here?" He shook his head no, but said, "I know a few people been attacked by them, though." He leaned back on his shoulders. "Really?" He nodded, and gaze back into the woods. Wolves could be seen in the distance. "They're watching us," Ryan started. "We should get going before we become dog food." I nodded, and helped him up. We walked back to the school, side by side, sometimes our hands brushing against each other.

I remember when we both were younger. We used to hate each other. Then, we both realized something: We both love soccer. From then, we always played together, and we got older. We both play guitar. He helps me with things, and I try to help him. He was the first guy I kissed. But, it was a friendly way.

I snapped out of the memories, and Ryan held the door open for me. I looked back once more, seeing three wolves eying us. I quickly walked in, mumbling a "Thank you." He nodded, and rubbed his head. "So.. Next class?" I crossed my arms over my chest, while walking to my locker. I quickly switched my books in and out from my locker, and said, "I have art." I now looked at him. He stared straight back down. Then, he hugged me. I felt confused, but slowly hugged him back. "You know.." He started. "Playing soccer with you today, it bought back memories. We haven't played soccer together in almost 5 years." It was because my Mom died. "I know, I was just too lazy to play." I lied. It reminded me of her way too much, so I actually avoided it. "Oh, okay." He then brushed his lips quickly across my forehead, and said, "I gotta go, see you after school?" I nodded, and he said, "See you then." And walked off. I sighed, and felt my forehead. I walked off to Art, hearing a low howl.

I walked silently into the classroom, no one noticing me, except Chasity. "Hey." I said, and she smiled. "What are you working on?" I asked her. She picked up a sketch of what looked like a football player. It was nice. "Show me yours!" She said. I sighed, and walked over to the paint rack. I picket up a painting, and bought it back over to her. "Ta-da!" I said. She squealed. It was supposed to be a painting of her, but I hadn't finished it. "I love it, I love it!" She cheered. I smiled, and put it down on the desk, to begin to finish it.

RYAN VALENTINE'S POV.

I was running at an inhuman speed to class. I could tell nobody was around this area, which only made me want to move even faster. I stopped dead in my tracks. Someone was coming. I slowed down, and started walking. A group of kids, and a teacher passed me. I wiped my forehead, and began to sprint. Then, the bell rang. "Fuck!" I screeched, it was the 3rd time I was late to a class today. I shrugged, and decided to just skip the rest of the day.

I walked out one of the back exits, and heard howling. I looked up to the sky, which looked like it was going to rain any minute. I sighed, running into the woods. I wanted- no, needed to find out more about the mysterious wolves.