Time laspe

Jamie POV

A year passed and everyday the pain in my heart grew. A didn't go to school. I only went enough to graduate. Twice I was tempted to commit suicide. And three times it tried. Kaydon wouldn't let me and stopped me every time. I visited his resting place daily. For some reason his body never composed or deteriorated. Exactly one year ha passed and I was heading back to visit him. Lila and Darien are now our legal parents but is still lived with my adoptive parents. Most days were spent with kaydon. He had gone into another girl phase so he dated heaps of girls and always had a girlfriend but never charted of had a fling with any of them. I never fully recovered enough to date again. When I looked in the mirror my eyes were always dull and my hair was always just up in a messy high ponytail. I hadn't shifted one time since then. I rode my bike everywhere. I got there and walked up to him. He was still fully preserved. I kneeled down next to him and whispered things in his ear.

I didn't know that he was listening the whole time.

---------------------

Jamie POV.

School. Yay. I officially went to a small college just out of town. I went to my locker grabbed my stuff and walked to my first period.

I took my seat at the back and started to read. I read for about ten minutes then the bell rang and the others came in and took there seats. The teacher went on about a new student and that we have to be nice to him. I didn't look up and just kept reading.

"You can sit beside Jamie. Jamie please raise your hand. I out my hand up slowly and heard footsteps coming my way. He hadn't spoken and I still hadn't looked up. I heard the shuffling of a chair next to me.

"Hey." A deep and familiar voice said from next to me. That was when I looked up and saw a face that seemed somewhat familiar but still different.

He had medium length blonde hairs that covered his right eye. The ends of his hair where dyed red. He wore black glasses under his hair and his eyes where amber almost gold.

"Hi I'm kaleb. He said nicely and put out his hand.

"Jamie is it?" I nodded and shook his hand.

School droned on and he had all the same classes as I did. when the end of the day came i rode home and went straight up to my room. i sat on my bed and opened my school book and started reading. soon i heard a knock on the door and i new it wasnt mum or dad because they had their own keys. i mmumbled my way down the steps and saw the new kid at the door. i mumbled away from the door until i heard him call after me.

"i know youre in there, i heard you come down the stairs." i groaned and turned around. i got to the door and opened it. he was standing there in the ecxact same out fit as last time.

"Hi." i mumbled. something about him was so familiar but i couldnt put my finger on it. wait.......

"How do you know where i live?" omfg is he a stalker?

his face flushed red. "i was walking home and i saw you go in here so i wanted to talk." I breathed out and relaxed more.

"so....." I said awkwardly.

"um..... can I come in?" I face planes and stepped aside.

he smiled and walked in. he went straight into the lounge room and slumped down. classic boy. wait he walked in like he new where to go.

"so,.what now?"

"um so how are you?" he asked awkwardly.

I shuffled a.bit. "um good."

"so, nice tattoo."

"huh. oh yeah." I forgot for a bit that I actually had it.

"so I heard about a dude called blane who used to be a friend of yours, can you tell me about him." I stiffened and I think he noticed.

"oh sore subject I get it." 

it kinda went on like that for a long time until I told him time.to go. he said goodbye and walked out waving on the way. then mum and dad got home we had some dinner and I went to bed early. I smiled and went to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about kaleb, I felt so happy with him.

kaleb pov

she is just as beautiful as I remember.

<«>»<«>»<«>»<«>»<«>»<«>

can you peice it together yet?

comment!!!!!

oh and you like new cover designed it myself.

DRAGONSSSSS OUT!!!!!!