anger.

Jamie. pov

I was still on the clou d but Dominic had left. the realization of it all had set in and I was just thinking about it.

Mitch.

this is all his fault.

he killed my mate.

I was still in alpha state so I flew out of the cloud and raced back to the paddock. I just saw Blake's body and kaydon and some other dude in under the edge of the trees. I kept going all the way to the town. I went straight to Mitch's house, I knew where it was because of all the parties he threw, and landed on the porch at the front of his house. I knocked on the door and Mitch's dad answered. I didn't need to shift back because Mitch had confessed that his dad had uploaded a video of us online and that he was the one who said to kill us.

"Hello." he said not looking at me then he looked up and his eyes widened.

"J-Jamie?" he stuttered. I glared at him.

"Yes."

"Why are you here?"

"This is why." I snapped and punched him in the face.

"Delete that video now!!" I shouted.

He played dumb. "What video?"

"The one of me and my friends!" I snapped.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. and what's with the costume?" I looked into his eyes and saw they were foggy. Then I realised, he was tranced.

"Uh I'm playing this in the production for school." I said quickly.

"Okay. so why exactly did you punch me?" oh that uh........

"I thought you were Mitch. So sparking of have you heard what he did?" I asked. He shook his head.

"He killed Blake Moroni. Shot him right through the heart." I said angrily and sadly. His face turned into that of rage.

"Mitchell Dillon enver get your ass down here!!" He yelled.

"What?" he grumbled from the bottom of the stairs.

His dad crossed his arms. "Jamie is here and wishes to talk to you." I heard him mumble some not very nice words and came to the door. I instinctively snarled at him. Terror passed through his eyes and he stepped back. His dad just watched.

"May I come in?" I asked politely. He nodded stiffly and moved aside.

"Can you give us some time?" I asked his dad. he nodded and walked up the stairs. As soon as he was out of hearing distance I stepped closer to Mitch. We were about equally tall. I looked him straight in the eye and he gulped. He had already experienced what an angry shifter does with kaydon. And that didn't end well.

"Tell your dad we are going out to talk." I ordered him.

"Dad w-we're going out to talk!" he stuttered.

"Okay but be back soon." he called back.

I stormed out of the house and waited until Mitch came out with a small green case. a first aid kit. smart.

I grabbed him by the collar.of his shirt and flew off hard he was screaming all the way to the paddock. I looked down and saw him looking around. I scoffed and dropped him a few metres off the ground. he grunted when he landed on the ground. I dropped down next to him. he got up slowly. and rubbed his shoulder.

"Mitch. look at me." he did and looked straight into my eyes. he wavered in fear but composed himself soon after.

"you know what you did. and you know it is wrong to kill, even if the one you are killing isn't human." I lectured him. I was still staring him dead in the eye.

"let me explain about our race. we are not werewolves or were-anything. we are called shifters. kaydon is a wolf shifter. I am a kite shifter and Blake was, an eagle shifter. we have almost total control over when we shift. no full moon crap. the only reason we shift without willing to is when we are angry. got it? good, so now I need to ask you. have you read any of those books about werewolves and mates?"

"a few." he shrugged.

a tear slipped out and he noticed. I quickly rubbed it off and looked at the ground. "well that is one of the only things that you read about us that is true." I looked up again and saw his mind piece it all together. his face fell and guilt riddled his features.

"Jamie....... I ...... " the tears were flowing now, from both of us. and I wasn't doing anything to stop them.

"He was my mate. and you killed him." I hissed out the last part. Venom dripping from my words.

"Jamie......"

"Save it." I snapped. "I need to know now. why?"

He looked at his feet.

"I thought you were monsters. My dad said to me that you were all vicious killers, that you were gonna kill us all and take over." He admitted. I was taken aback and stumbled a bit.

"Mitch, when I saw your dad just then, he wasn't himself. His eyes were fogged and he seemed distraught. Do you know anything about this?" I recalled when I was at his house.

"I do. recently strange messages have been posted on dad website about tick tock. Each day dad said that he would check it and he saw a lower number, starting at 62 then 61 and so on. I checked yesterday and it said 0. Since then dad just seemed to forget about you ad Blake's death and kaydon." He explained.

"you can go." I said suddenly. he looked shocked but still started walking.

a few steps later he turned around and said, "Jamie I am sorry for your loss. and I regret my actions. I'm sorry." and he left. I stayed back. I walked to the edge of the trees and let out all the pent up aggression. let's just say, it looked like a small hurricane had passed through. after I was done I felt a burning around my right eye. I was so confused so I flew straight back home and into my room. I went into my private bathroom and looked into my mirror. wired red spirals went down the side of my face. it looked like a tattoo.

"mother!!!!"

<¿>¡<¿>¡<¿>¡<¿>¡<¿>¡<¿>

what do you think? so still, comment already!!!!!!!!! only one of you has actually commented!!! I don't know what you want me to do with it. should I bring Blake back, should I bring in a new shifter, brand new non_shifter, should I give kaydon a mate?? I need to know!! or else will stop writing. please

DRAGONSSSS OUT!!!!