Chapter 6

Jamie POV

I will tell him today. I found out about him being my twin and about him being a wolf shifter. So I will tell him. I walked out of my house and walked over to next door. I knocked on the door and his brother opened it.

"Hi Kia. Is kaydon home?"

"Yeah, KAYDON!!!!!" he yelled.

"What?" he grumbled walking up to the door. I laughed a bit because his hair was all messy and his clothes all over the place and his shirt was tucked in at some points.

"Jamie's at the door." Kai said happily. Kaydon perked up at that.

"Hi um your shirt is tucked in your pants." I said awkwardly. His face went bright red and he untucked.

"What can I do for you?" He asked.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me to the paddock. so of you do, meet you there in an hour?" I asked looking up at him.

"Sure."

I smiled and walked back to my house. I opened the door and went up to my parents room. They were awake.

"Hey mum and dad, I'm going to our paddock with kaydon." I said as I stood at the door.

"You seemed to be spending a lot of time with him. Is he your boyfriend?" mum asked raising an eyebrow at me. My face went bright red.

"No it's not like that! here I'll be right back." I yelled as I ran up to my room, I grabbed my laptop and ran back down. I opened the website again and showed them. Thy gasped and looked at me.

"That's why, he is my twin brother." I said and put the laptop down on their bed and ran outside and put on my helmet and sped of to the paddock, leaving my parents to gawk at the screen. I reached the paddock fast and ran out into the grass, I got the wings again and flew out into the clouds. I was getting the hang of flying faster and I learned how to fly really fast and my agility in the air was getting better. I soon saw kaydon running up the drive way. Time to tell him. I thought as I swooped down into the really long grass. I got rid of my wings and walked up to him.

"Hey." I said as I reached where he was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed.

"Hey." tell him Jamie.

"Um kaydon can I tell you something?"

"Sure. why do you looked so stressed?" he asked.

I ignored his question. "So you know how you are a wolf shifter, well....... I'm a kite shifter." I admitted. He stared at me for a bit then he got pretty angry, for no reason.

"What?" he snapped. "You are a kite shifter? don't joke with me."

"I am do I have to prove it?"

"Yes."

I sighed and walked into the bush behind me. I switched my eyes and grew the wings. When I walked out he just stared.

"Why? why didn't you tell me before?" he sounded almost hurt. I looked at the ground. I couldn't bring myself to look at his face.

"I was scared that you would be angry or scared." I admitted honestly.

"Why would you think I would be angry?"

"I thought you would say I was lying and that you didn't like that and that you would leave me." I looked up at him and his eyes were full of confusion and sadness.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and ran into the grass. I ran as fast as I could and when I reached the longest grass I flew off as fats as I could.

-------------------------------------

Kaydon POV

When she ran off I followed as much as I could until I saw her fly away. I collapsed there and then. Why didn't she tell me? I looked up at the sky to see if I could see her at all but she was gone. My twin sister, a shifter. When I saw her wings at first I was shocked but that shock turned to admiration. She was beautiful. She looked like an angel. Then I realised that I haven't told my mum that I told her or about her being my twin. I groaned and got up. I shifted and ran all the way home and into my bedroom. I shifted and put some clothes on. I walked back down into the lounge room where mum and Kai were watching tv and arguing about channels. I cleared my throat and there attention turned to me. I gulped and stood taller.

"Mum, I told Jamie." I said boldly deciding to rip the bandaid of quickly.

"WHAT!?" My mum yelled.

"I told our neighbours daughter."

"Why would you do that? you met her once and then you go and tell her!" she yelled in anger.

"Mum, I have something to show you," I said and walked over to the computer. I opened the family tree and beckoned her over when she saw my picture and name branching off from hers she gasped and looked at me. I clicked on her picture and it showed her profile.

"She..... you.....huh?" mum stuttered.

"Yes mum, I have a twin."

<#>~<#>~<#>~<#>~<#>

Boom!!!!!

Double update!! I am on 🔥🔥🔥

enjoy!!! :)

Comment/vote/fan/share!!!!

DRAGONSSSSS OUT!!!!!