"I'm not drunk!"- Ross

I shot up from my bed when the door downstairs slammed shut.I stumbled out of bed and walked into the bathroom.I used the toilet and washed my hands.When I opened the door my Fiancé of one year was standing there.His eyes were red and he could barely stand.
"Hello!"
He boomed and stumbled backwards making him furrow his eyebrows.I couldn't help but laugh at him.His buttoned up shirt was unbuttoned down to his chest and the necklace I bought him for Christmas was hanging loose.
"Did you have fun?"
I asked and walked passed him not moving my eyes off of him.He ran his fingers through his dark hair and nodded following with a loud hiccup.He kicked his shoes off somehow and stumbled over to the bed.He laid down on his side and closed his eyes.I watched him intently and laughed.
"Ross!"
I yelled making him turn to look at me.He smiled softly and opened his arms.
"I..I need a hug."
He slurred and shut his eyes again.I rolled my eyes and climbed into the bed.My back was facing his front and his head was in the crook of my neck.
"I love you."
He slurred again as his hand landed on my thigh.He moved it up and down slowly before landing up at the top.He kissed my neck sloppily and sat up a little.He moved to kiss my lips and gradually turned me onto my back.He kissed my lips gently as his hands fumbled with my hem of my shirt trying to lift it off of me.I pulled away and stared at him for a moment.His hair had small waves in from the rain and he looked so adorable.His drunken eyes followed my gaze.
"I don't feel comfortable doing thing when you're drunk,Ross."
I whispered and played with his necklace.He frowned and sat down.
"I'm not drunk!"
He exclaimed with his bottom lip out.I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of his shirts so he could change.By the time I turned around he was passed out asleep.I giggled to myself and climbed next to him.I pulled the duvet from the bottom of the bed up to us and kissed him softly before shutting my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.