"Please come for a cuddle." - Ross

I groaned loudly as I walked through the door.I took my soaking wet coat off and hung it up.I kicked my shoes off and walked into the living room.My boyfriend of 3 years was sat there with his band as smoke filled the  room.I coughed and stepped further into the room causing them all to look at me.
"Hey!"
Ross exclaimed and opened his arms for a hug.I hugged him and squeezed in next to him and George.Hann picked up his guitar and began playing the riff to Love Me.Matty bobbed his head about with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.I loved the boys but today I was not in the mood at all.I stood up and walked into the kitchen.I grabbed some food and started prepping it for Ross and I to have dinner.As I threw a few things in the oven and stirred the pot on the stove a pair of arms wrapped around me waist.
"What's wrong?"
Ross mumbled into my ear and kissed my neck.I shook my head and looked down at the bubbling mess I created.
"Tell me."
He said and spun me around.
"Just a bad day at work."
I hesitated for a moment before looking to the ground at my socks.Ross frowned and walked out of the room.I furrowed my eyebrows and watched him leave.Just before I could shout after him the rest of the boys excited the living room and went for the door.Ross walked back into the kitchen as the door slammed shut.He turned the stove off and took the food out of the oven.He dropped them to the side and grabbed my hand.His black jumper covering his hands.He walked me into the living room and sat me down.He put the tv on and walked back out the room.I smiled to myself.Ross walked back in with one of his oversized shirts and our duvet from our room.He threw it over me and stood there with his arms crossed.I ripped my work shirt off and pulled Ross's over my head.I took my jeans off and sighed a sigh of relief.Ross walked into the kitchen and then back into the living room with a variety of foods.I grinned up at him and stood up in the sofa making me taller for a change.He grinned widely and picked me up.He kissed me softly and gently put me back down.Ross sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around me.
•••

I yawned and looked around the dark room.I looked over at Ross who was flat out asleep.His louth was slightly parted as light snores escaped him.I smiled and stood up.I sneaked up the stairs and took my makeup off.I looked down at my phone to see that it was only 2 am.I rubbed my tired eyes and walked into the bedroom.I fell onto the soft bed almost forgetting how Ross was downstairs.I shut my eyes and began drifting into a sleep until the bedroom door swung open making me jump up.Ross stood there with the duvet around his neck which hugged all of his body.Almost making it hard for me to see his face.He pouted and stared at me.
"What about me?!"
He said and did a fake cry.I giggled and got comfy.
"Come for a cuddle."
I said and opened my arms wide.Ross shook his head pretending to still be annoyed with me.
"You didn't ask nicely."
He said and crossed his arms.I laughed loudly and shook my head.
"Ross,Will you please come for a cuddle?"
He smirked and jumped onto the bed.He pulled the duvet over us and dragged me into his chest.
"I love you so much."