"Don't fucking touch her!"- Hann

The night had o my just begun.Drinks were being poured  down my neck by Matty and Gabby and George was off somewhere on the dance floor with Ross.Hann was sat beside me with his hand firmly on my thigh and and evil look on his face.He was staring at some random bloke that was at the bar.
"What's wrong?"
I whispered and rubbed his leg.He sighed and downed his drink.
"He keeps eyeing you up.I don't like the look of him."
I said through his teeth,his jaw clenched.I laughed and handed him another drink.
"Drink that and then we can go dance."
I smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek making him grin.As we carried on drinking and the room started spinning more the four of us decided to go find Ross and George.Both of them with girls to their sides.We all started vibing to the music that was playing and singing along.Hann's hands firmly on my hip as we swayed to the rhythm.After awhile my legs began hurting and I decided to go sit down.
"Do you wanna come with me to sit down Gabby?"
I yelled over the loud music.She nodded and smiled brightly at me.We latched our arms together and walked over to sit.
"I'm just going to go get us more drinks."
She smiled and tapped my hand before walking away.I stared down at my hands and watched all of the people around me.
"Hey..."
I heard an unfamiliar voice speak.I looked up to see the man from the bar that Adam was talking about.I smiled at him trying to be friendly.
"Wanna dance?"
He asked and leaned down closer to me.I shook my head and smiled.
"No.Sorry."
I said politely and opened up my phone.He shrugged and walked away back to the dance floor.Gabby came back with shots after awhile and we quickly downed them.We then decided to go back to the floor.We searched around for awhile trying to find the boys but found them after awhile of searching.Hann wasn't there though.I danced to the music anyway not caring what people though of my ridiculous moves.I stopped when a pair of hands handed on my hip touching my ass in the process.I furrowed my eyebrows as he started to move his hips against me.I turned my head to see that it was the guy from earlier.I scoffed and tried pushing him away.Just as he was about to come back forward to grab me Adam came out of nowhere and pushed him.
"Don't fucking touch her!"
He screamed and grabbed his shirt.The other boys jumped to his side and dragged Hann away.The whole club was staring at us as we all walked away.We walked out and Hann went to stand near a wall to calm down.George followed him trying to calm him down and Gabby held my hand and rubbed my back.
"Let's go."
Hann said and grabbed my hand.I waved to the 4 of them as I was dragged off down the streets of London.
"I'm sorry."
I mumbled hesitating if I should even speak.
"It's not your fault.I love you.I just hate people thinking they can do that shit."
I nodded and stopped walking.I grabbed his face and kissed his lips gently.He smiled as we pulled away.
"I love you,Adam."
He grinned widely and grabbed my hand again.
"I love you too."