第八章 : Geezer

School had already ended already and the sun was slowly setting

School had already ended already and the sun was slowly setting. Reiko held a cup of almond jelly from Shanghai in her hand. The green-haired girl in the faculty office as she observed the scene before her. Irina's mentor, Brovski Lovro, had decided to pay her a visit. Brovski Lovro, a hitman dealer and former assassin.. Reiko hummed as she finally recalled who the man was before eating another scoop of almond jelly. Koro-sensei had gone to Shanghai to pick up some almond jelly and brought her along. Karasuma, Koro-sensei, Irina, and Lovro were talking amongst themselves while Reiko just sat there watching. It seemed like the hitman dealer hadn't even noticed her presence yet. 

"You should really tone down on the blood lust" Reiko said casually causing the adults to stop talking and turn to her. The girl was looking at Lovro who stared at her in shock. Was she here this entire time?

"You're reeking. In fact, it's ruining the taste of my almond jelly" 

"Wait..where did you even get that from?" Karasuma asked as he noticed the cup of almond jelly in his cousin's hand.

"Went to Shanghai with Koro-sensei"

"You went where?! With the octopus?! Do you know how dangerous it is to go somewhere with an international threat?! You could have died!" Karasuma yelled. Reiko shrugged. 

"Carry on with your discussion. Just tone it down with the blood lust"  Reiko continued.

"Anyways, as I was saying, as far as assassins go. Irina-sensei is certainly far from frightening. She's shit" Koro-sensei said as green stripes appeared on his face. Mockery.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING SHIT!!" Irina had a giant irk mark on her forehead.

"Be that as it may. As an assassin, she is all the more suited for this class." Koro-sensei continued.

"If you try comparing kills, it will become clear which is the superior assassin."

The next day during P

The next day during P.E class, the whole class could feel the bloodlust coming from a certain bush. Trying not to be seen only made them more obvious. Karasuma sweat-dropped.

Flashback...

"The rules are simple. Between Irina-sensei and Lovro-shi, the first to kill Karasuma-sensei wins" Koro-sensei declared.