Chapter 1

The men in the room cheered her on as she danced exotically on a single stage surrounded by a club full of thirsty testosterone. Brittany grinned as she grabbed the pole at centre-stage, swinging upwards before dropping low into a full horizontal split.

A sound rung from above and water slowly showered over her, she moaned grinding against the stage and flipping onto her back as litres slowly drizzled onto her small white body, her blonde hair soaked as she flipped it around wetting the men of the audience.

Brittany grabbed the pole and stood up posing as she flipped her hair and danced around. Cash and notes begun flying in her direction, men passing money to men at the front to throw to the voluptuous beauty taking control of the room.

Cash rained over the stage and into containers around it. She laughed and shook her ass some more before tearing off the bottom section of her clothing, then swinging higher she tore off the top half of her clothing before sliding back down and hiding her body with her arms and legs against the pole.

Brittany knew it was near time to end the show, so with one final swoop she set her hair free into the air and revealed her full body and closed her eyes to hear the final applause of the hungry dirty men enjoying their show.

After shaking her hips and sucking her fingers, collecting the final bits of cash she walked down from the stage and into her dressing room past the hurdes of males to await her cash to be delivered.

Brittany walked to the bathroom, grabbing for a towel and walking into the shower. She smiled in triumph as the warm water washed down on her as she massaged soap through her long blonde curls, before soaping further the rest of her body. When she had dried off she walked up to the mirror above the vanity, drying off the mist from the water's steam to rid it of it's cloudiness. In the mirror smirked a Brunette, a 24 Year old Latina, Reba. The owner of this body. Brittany cringed as she felt herself flip to see Reba looking back at her from within the Bathroom.

Reba heard a knock at the door and she covered her body with a white bathrobe before answering it. At the door is the usual man with black clothing and shades to deliver the strippers cash, he held bundles in his hand which he handed to Reba, she kissed him on the cheek and closed the door. Reba lay down her couch, throwing her head back and counted the bundles which contained the figured held within each.

"$1,000. $1,500. $2,400.... $3,200. $3,600. $4,500!" She jumped up and danced around with delight "Babe!" Reba screamed looking into a mirror and seeing her boyfriend Terrence within it "I just made us 4 Thousand, Five hundred FUCKING dollars in an hour bitch!".

He cheered back at her clapping his hands, he put them out and felt himself swap places. Reba stood inside the mirror as Terrence counted the cash himself roaring with happiness. He placed all the cash to his nose and sniffed it hard. "That's $10,000 saved so far now babe. And you've only been working this gig a month!".

Reba was so happy inside, she swapped back into her body and put the cash into her purse before looking back into the mirror once more. This time there stood an african-american female with long black braids and glasses. "Ready to make me more cash Eleanor?" She asked the mirror. Eleanor giggled before jumping out of the mirror, placing her hands on Reba's temples and taking over.

In the mirror stood both Reba and Eleanor, side by side, now both controlling a vessel. The two walked out of the club, coated in fur and big shades to hide their appearances as they continued on back to their own apartment 2 blocks away.

To the outside world Reba's apartment would be described as an average student flat, but to Reba it was a luxury penthouse. She had a king bed with a walk in closet, which was really a normal wardrobe and a single bed in a small little room. She had a massive spa within her bathroom that had an overhead shower installed, this was a simple bath with a shower hose and head above that surged on low pressure. Her lounge was an open span of entertainment with a 72" Screen LCD Television with a glass coffee table and a couch that wrapped around the space. This was a small lounge with one couch and a 32" Plasma Screen Television. And finally her luxury kitchen, which really had no oven, only a cooktop, fridge and microwave.

Eleanor lay on the bed and turned on their laptop. She logged into their account on the city's local Escorting website AllDressedUp and clicked into their Inbox. 5 Unread Messages.

The first man was offering $400 for a simple blowjob and cuddled company for half an hour. Eleanor messaged him knowing a simple half an hour stop off never hurt nobody.

The second offered $1,200 for a high-end date to stay overnight with a wealthy man seeking full services. He definitely received a reply.

The third was an 18 Year old boy wanting to lose his virginity for $100. His message was instantly deleted.

The fourth offered $800 for 2 hours of service and the fifth $700 for a date and an hour of service.

Within an hour all 4 arrangements were prepared, to bring in $3,100 and hopefully generous tips to her delight.

Eleanor stood up and looked into the mirror before heading off to her first job for $400. Brittany and Terrence swapped places with Eleanor before walking out the door.