"No! You cannot have her!" The elderly man says as he reaches for her.

The soldier quickly slaps the old man with the back of his hand witch knocks him to the ground.

"Enough! I do not do this because I want to! I have no other option! If you want to avoid any fur-" The soldier would say but is immediately interrupted by a split second occurrence.

Shadow strings, that originated from the soldier's very own shadow, wrap around his limbs and body immobilizing the soldier on nearly every part of his body leaving no room for movement. This occurrence causes everyone to stop their motion. The soldier is unable to make any slight movement but immediately knows who used this shadow technique on him. During the silence, the next thing that is heard are foot steps coming up from behind of the soldier.

"General Kugoto! Second Zotoro!" Another soldier says as they all simultaneously salute them.

Zotoro keeps a little distance while Kugoto stops right next to the binded soldier. Kugoto pays no mind to the soldier beside him as he keeps his head forward.

"G-Gener-" The soldier begins to say but is cut off once again from Kugoto slightly moving his index and middle fingers downwards causing the shadow strings to force the soldier down on his knees, his back bent backwards, the palms of his hands pressed flat on the ground and his head stretched back.

That causes the other soldiers to flinch. Kugoto looks at the young girl and would Slowly gesture his hand toward the elderly man on the ground. She makes a second look at Kugoto before she rushes for him.

"Grandfather!" The young girl says as she drops to her knees to check on him.

The young girl helps her grandfather to his feet after he shakes off the impact to his head. He sees Kugoto and immediately feels his heart drops.

"G-G-G-General Kugoto?! Oh please have mercy on us! I-" The elderly man says but is interrupted when Kugoto raises his hand.

"I have heard quite enough of the matter." Kugoto

The elderly man flinches, lowers his head and stares at the ground. Kugoto uses the shadow strings to make the restrained soldier stand upright and releases them.

"This is the last area that you are collecting from correct?" Kugoto

"Y-yes sir!" The soldier quickly answered while saluting.

"Then you had better hurry and report that you have collected the entire amount." Kugoto

The soldiers, including the elderly man and his granddaughter were completely surprised by Kugoto's words. Zotoro simply grins and remains silent.

"Sir?" The soldier.

"Time is of the essence." Kugoto

There is a brief silence before the soldier reluctantly agrees and signals for the rest of his team to make their way back towards the castle.

"One more thing. Do remember that we protect and serve the people of Oya. If you do anything to break your oath like you did a moment ago... Well. Don't." Kugoto

That warning struck the soldier with fear and he would lead his group back to the castle with haste. The elder and his granddaughter both give their many thanks and Both Kugoto and Zotoro return on their way. They make their way out of the South gate entrance and walk a good distance where no one else was around.

"Kugoto. If you wish to search properly I can show you where-" Zotoro

"We are on a small time frame. Make it brief." Kugoto says interrupting Zotoro.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Zotoro

"What I mean is that I know you are hiding something. Unable to capture Nixoto? You? That is not even slightly humorous. Someone helped her correct? Someone able to shake the very ground beneath our feet?" Kugoto

"Y-yes." Zotoro

"..... She's here." Kugoto says to himself.

Kugoto then turns to face Zotoro who is somewhat confused.

"Tell me everything and leave out nothing." Kugoto

In the throne room, Uwad is sitting in his usual pose but is feeling a little different than usual. It begins to annoy him.

"....... That fool of a 2nd in command lied to me. One could only wonder why? What say you hm?" Uwad asks his question while averting his eyes to the far corner of the room where its most dark.

A small human sized cage blends in the dark with an elderly man lying on the floor of the cage in shackles.