Epilouge.

Year 2014~

Yoona's P.O.V

Apseo ga jugil barae geu nugungaga

"PRACTICE OVER! ANNYEONG!" Taeyeon shouted and dashed out the room. I looked at Yuri and gave her a look.

"You know what I'm thinking?" She asked me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stalk Taeyeon unnie to see what was so urgent" I answered.

"I was thinking to go eat with Hyoyeon so she can pay, but we can do that too" She said and tip toed to our dorm.

"Get your phone out" She whispered. I did what she demanded and started video tape.

"Yuri unnie and I are go to see what Taeyeon unnie had to do better than practice" I whispered to the camera and held it in position.

"Hana, dol, SET!" I shouted and burst opened the door.

"PUT THAT PHONE AWAY AND PUT YOUR EYE BROWS DOWN!" Taeyeon shouted pointing to Yuri and I. I jammed my phone in my pocket and I don't know what Yuri did with her eye brows.

"YOU'RE DATING BAEKHYUN!" Yuri shouted pointing to the boy beside Taeyeon. Baekhyun nervously smiled and waved awkwardly.

"We should run away" I said to Yuri with my eyes.

"RUN! RUN! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!" Yuri yelled, pushed me out, and slammed the door.

"So, why aren't you with Luhan?" Seohyun came up and asked me.

"He's with his parents for a din-" I answered.

"But why didn't they invite you? You are dating Luhan, it's all over the news when you announced it" Yuri interrupted me.

"I actually didn't think if that" I muttered.

"ANYWAYS! Let's eat! We should go to a fancy restaurant and bring Hyoyeon so she can pay!" Seohyun suggested.

"I SAID THE SAME THING!" Yuri shouted and we went to get ready.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

"Mǔqīn! Fùqīn" I exclaimed when I got inside the restaurant.

A/N~ The things he says that don't look like Romanized Hangul are PinYin.

"MY HAN!" She shouted and pinched my cheeks.

"I go by Luhan now" I said and smiled because I haven't seen my parents in a long time.

"Sit down, we have something to tell you" My Fùqīn lead me to our table and I sat down in front of them.

"What is it?" I asked. I then heard foot steps behind me. I turned around and, oh my god.

"Annyeong Luhan" They said to me. I turned back to look at my parents and buried my face on the table.

"Noooooo, Nooooooo" I muttered while banging my head on the table.

"What's wrong Luhan?" My Mǔqīn asked me.

"Why is Suzy here?!" I pointed to Suzy who was standing behind me.

"SHE'S YOUR FIANCÉE!" Fùqīn yelled out. My eyes widen.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MY FIANCÉE?!" I asked and stood up from the table.

"You're getting married to Suzy, is that so hard to understand?" Fùqīn answered.

"It's hard to understand that WHY?! You know I'm dating Yoona!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Well break up with her" I heard Jiyeon say from behind.

"I AM NOT BREAKING UP WITH YOONA AND I AM NOT MARRYING YOU!" I shouted turning to Suzy.

"Luhan please! Keep your voice down and calm down!" Mǔqīn whispered.

"I will not calm down! First of all I would rather die than marry Suzy, second, I am in love with Yoona, third, WHY DON'T I MARRY YOONA?!" I asked.

"Yoona's nothing, now you're going to get married to Suzy because we are collaborating with her company, now get married or get pulled out of S.M" Mǔqīn answered and left with Fùqīn.

"There's Yoona now, why don't you tell her that you're getting married to me, before I tell her" Suzy demanded and pushed me.

"I can't tell her now!" I exclaimed and frowned.

"Well then I'll tell her" Suzy said and marched to Yoona's table.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Suzy's P.O.V

"Look Princess, Luhan and I are getting married so your relationship is over with him" I said when I got to her table.

"Deh? What did you say to me?" She asked me all innocent like. I rolled my eyes.

"You and Luhan are through" I answered and patted her on the head.

"YAH! SUZY!" Luhan shouted and grabbed my arm. I pulled back my arm and slap Yoona across the face.

"YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Luhan yelled and dragged me out of the restaurant.

"MWOH MWOH MWOH?!" I shouted and tugged my arm out of his hand.

"Why did you slap her?!" He asked me.

"Because she's faking to be innocent" I answered and crossed my arms.

"SHE'S NOT FA- Just go home, TAXI!" Luhan shouted and pushed me into the taxi when it got here.

"YAH! YAH!" I squirmed and ended up in the taxi.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

When the taxi was out of my sight, I rushed back in the restaurant.

"YOONA! GWEANCHANHA?!" I asked running to her. Seohyun was holding an ice pack to her face.

"What's with the marriage thing?" Yuri asked me.

"My parents made me an arranged marriage with Suzy" I answered.

"Why Suzy?! Your parents love Yoona don't they? You knew each other for a long time you should at least marry Yoona!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"I asked them why can't I marry Yoona, they just replied that Yoona's nothing, if I don't marry Suzy, I can get pulled out of S.M" I trailed off and jammed my hands into my pockets.

"Then marry her, I rather see you than not see you" Yoona finally spoke up.

"Unnie-"

"I don't want to see you with another girl, but I don't want you to leave S.M, I can't interfere with your parents arrangement, but that doesn't mean that I can't have my feelings for you, let's make a promise" Yoona cut Seohyun off.

"What promise are you going to make?" Seohyun asked.

"Promise me that you will wear this necklace and that bracelet, when you wear that bracelet, I know that you're thinking of me, when you wear this necklace, I know that you still remember me and the relationship we had" Yoona said putting a necklace around my neck and sticking out her pinky.

"I promise" I replied and locked my pinky with hers and sealed the promise with our thumbs.

A/N~ EPILOGUE DONE! WOOHOO.