Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Yoona's P.O.V

I turned around and saw Luhan. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Wae? You have a girlfriend!" I exclaimed.

"I couldn't let her heart break" He said to me.

"Why do you even care about me? I'm over you Luhan! I have-"

"Lay?" He asked finishing my question. I nodded. I grabbed my stuff and started to walk out.

"I know you still love me, don't hide it" He said grabbing my wrist. I tugged my wrist out of his hand.

"There's nothing to hide" I replied and walked out.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

I punch the mirror in frustration. I know she still love me, deep down in her heart.

"Luhan?" I heard someone ask me. I turned around and it was Seohyun.

"I just saw your conversation with Yoona, you could have just told me" She said to me. I looked down at the ground.

"I'm not that young, I know how to handle things" She added.

"Mianhae, Gomawo for understanding" I replied hugging her. She patted my back and went out.

I pull out my phone to see if there are any news about EXO and the first thing I see is Yoona and Lay. My mouth dropped and I read the article.

"Congrats to S.M's new couple! They just came right out with it by going on a romantic Han River Furry date!" I read out loud. I felt a pierce in my heart.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

I was laughing my head off. My cheekbones are going to stay up and explode.

"It's not that funny!" Lay whined. I kept laughing.

"I can't believe you peed in front of a girl! At school!" I exclaimed in between laughs. I calmed myself down.

"Phew, Mianhae for laughing" I said. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Forgive me my unicorn!" I begged in my aegyo voice. He chuckled and hugged me.

"I can't stay mad at you, Keke~" He said and held my hand. We ended up at a park.

"Gweanchanha?" He asked me because I stopped walking.

"L-Luhan c-confessed to me h-h-here" I stuttered. He dragged me in the park.

"Then let's make better memories" He insisted walking me to a bench.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Lay's P.O.V

I sat down on the bench and Yoona sat down beside me. We were sitting infront of the lake with the moonlight reflecting off the water. There was an awkward silence, I started to fiddle with my fingers and I felt something plop onto my shoulder. I turn my head slowly and see Yoona's head on my shoulder. I intertwine her delicate fingers with mine and lean close to her.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I got pulled away from Yoona when I heard that yell.

"LUHAN!" She shouted in anger.

"Hyung?! Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to see if you would make a move on my girl, Ka Ja" Luhan demanded and grabbed Yoona's wrist.

"LUHAN!" She shrieked pulling herself back to me.

"Hyung you're hurting her!" I exclaimed and tugged her wrist out of his hand.

"No I wasn't" He argued and grabbed my collar.

"I don't want to fight, please just stop and let it go" I slightly said in fear. Even though Luhan doesn't look manly he's still pretty strong. Yoona pushed us away from each other.

"Both of you stop! Especially you Luhan! Just get over me! Then I can finally be happy!" She cried out and dragged me away somewhere else.

"So much for our better memories" She scoffed trying to blow her hair away from her face.

I chuckled and intertwined my fingers with hers again hoping that Luhan won't interrupt again.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

Omo, he's leaning in towards me. Should I kiss him? Of course I should, I'm like almost in love with him.

"You're debating on if you should kiss me or not, aren't you?" He asked. I nodded. He chuckled and hugged me running his fingers through my hair.

"Gweanchanha, I won't rush you" He added. I smiled. He's such a gentleman.

"I know!" I randomly blurted out and dragged him to a store.

"Annyeonghaseyo" We bowed at the sales person.

"Are we-"

"Getting couple rings? Yes we are!" I finished and answered his question.

"Yeppeuda!" We both gasped in chorus. We smiled at each other and held each other's hands.

"OMO, YOONA AND LAY! YOU TWO ARE SO CUTEEE~ DAEBAK!" Another sales person shouted.

"Here, take them" She said. We refused, but she insisted.

"Oh, Have these" I said and gave her two front row and backstage tickets for SNSD's next concert. She bowed multiple times.

"GASAMHABNIDA!" We heard her shouted when we were leaving.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

I can't believe what I just did. What's gotten into me? I actually hurt Yoona physically for the first time. I heard laughter coming my way so I hid behind a tree.

"Sit down, I have something to say" I heard Lay's voice. He kneeled down on one knee. WHAT IS HE DOING?

"Im Yoona, would you do the honour and be my yeoja chingu?" He asked her. I sighed in relief then in disappointment because she shouted "YES!"

A few hours they left and I went back to that bench. I grabbed a rock and threw it in the lake.

"You know you shouldn't be so hard on youself" I heard someone say to me.

A/N~

LUHAN HURT YOONA! Oh my god. Mianhae, it's a short chapter.