Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Yoona's P.O.V

Amdamhan sesangi geudael junukdeulge mandeuni

"STOP!" Taeyeon shouted. I collapsed on the floor.

"Unnie, that's our 10th time stopping!" Seohyun exclaimed leaning against my back.

"Fine, let's take a break" Taeyeon said sitting on the floor.

"I'll get the snack, but you have to give me money" I said. They all threw money at me, literally threw it at me. I picked it up and headed for the vending machine.

"So you're on snack duty" I heard someone say to me. I turned to see Luhan at the other vending machine.

"Yeah, oh, can you give this to Lay?" I asked giving him an envelope. He reached out to get it and I saw a blue bracelet.

"That's a nice bracelet, can I see it?" I asked.

He shook his head. I pouted and took it off his wrist. I examined the bracelet and see a gold plate with an in-craving on it. Goddess Yoong. I gave it back to him.

"Perhaps, did you see anything in-craved on it?" He asked me.

"Ani, wae?" I lied. He started to walk away.

"Just checking" His voice faded away.

I can't believe he's wearing that, why does he even have that? I asked all these questions about Luhan and the bracelet when I ended up in the practice room.

"Here" I said and threw them the food. They quickly snatched it.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Hyoyeon asked me.

"Out" I answered and walked out. I was at my dorm and I saw Seohyun and Luhan flirting with each other.

"Annyeong!" Luhan exclaimed. I waved and went to get my sunglasses.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses when it's night time?" Seohyun asked. I ignored her and went out.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

What was that about? Am I getting her jealous? I smiled to myself.

"You should go now Oppa, I think unnie will be even more harsh when she comes back" Seohyun said to me. I agreed and went out.

"You're really funny!" I heard Yoona's voice. I quickly ran and saw her talking to Chen.

"Am I as pretty as you yet?" I heard him joked wearing Yoona's glasses. She laughed and took them back.

"Do you want to go on a walk with me?" She asked. My eyes widen when he nodded. I decided to follow them.

"It's not stalking, I'm just going on a brisk jog" I said to myself following them from a distance.

"I heard that you were the mysterious girlfriend of Luhan" Chen said.

They're talking about me.

"Yeah, I was, he's a good guy, but he shouldn't make promises he can't keep" Yoona replied.

That hit me.

"Wae? what happened?" He asked.

"He left me, promised he'll come back, it's been five years, he came back, and he has the confidence to say for me to be his girlfriend" She answered.

That wounded me.

"Well, Im Yoona, you should know, I'm not like that and that if you wanted to go out with me?" He said.

I'm even more wounded.

"I would, but I have my heart set on someone, that someone is Lay" She replied. I ran back to the building before they see me.

AND NOW I'M DIED. I ran back to my dorm and ran into Lay.

"Whoa, slow down" He said to me and laughed.

"Bwoh?" He asked and snatched the thing that was coming out of my pocket.

"Yoona wanted you to have that" I answered watching him open the envelope. It was a picture of her.

"Good night, dream of me, eye smile" He read and chuckled.

"Are you and Yoona dating?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I never courted her yet, so no, and plus she probably thinks of me as her saviour friend" He answered. I sighed in relief.

"GUESS WHO GOT LAY A DATE WITH YOONA?! ME OF COURSE!" Chen shouted coming through the door.

"MWOH?!" I shouted and felt a pain in my heart.

"Lay has a date with who?" Tao asked.

"Yoona" I answered. He gasped.

"She's the prettiest girl in SNSD!" Xiumin exclaimed. Kris gave Lay a thumbs up.

I walk into my room and plopped down on my bed. I started kicking the air in frustration and turned to the other side of the room (Lay's side) and see a big picture on his nightstand. I walk up to see the picture and it was a selca of Yoona and Lay.

"Yoona..." I trailed off my word by crying.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

I got to my dorm and I squealed jumping up and down. I sat down at my table, sighed, and started daydreaming with my chin in the palm of my hand about Lay.

"YOOOONNNAAAAAAA!" I heard someone yell at me breaking my thoughts.

"YAH! HYOYEON! YOU BROKE MY THOUGHTS!" I yelled at her and pouted.

"Well you missed practice, so go practice on your own!" She demanded and pushed me out.

Sesang namjadeuriyeo nan No. 1

Jihyereul juneun Athena

Check this-

I cut off my singing/ rapping when I fell on the floor. I've been practicing for 10 hours and I still can't get it right. I stood up and felt someone back hug me.

"I miss you" I heard them whisper.

A/N~

Yeah, short chapter. Sorry if I haven't update in a while. I'm just busy with school and stuff.