Chapter 6

Madison's p.o.v.

My breath hitched momentarily as I saw the message "Janae, go home. I don't want to talk to you or see you right now" I say starting to breath heavily "it's him isn't it?" She asks crossing her arms over her chest "he's a loser you shouldn't talk to him" I roll my eyes

"Mind your business and learn to keep your mouth shut leave now" I say through gritted teeth beginning to feel even more angry with her than before.

"Fine do whatever you want but don't come crying to me when he gets in your pants again" She says snatching her phone that was sitting on the bed and storming pass me and out of my bedroom I watched as she slammed the door shut.

I throw myself into my bed and put a pillow over my face "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream not really knowing what else to do

I remove the pillow from my face and grab my phone with both hands and hover it above my head reading the message not sure rather I should open it or not.

After much deliberation with myself my thumb finally clicked on Mike's message the blue bar flickered as it waited on me to type something

@madzzz
Madison Gutierrez
Heyy, whats up? It really has been a while.

I press send and almost immediately after i received a message back from him

@ptvmike
Mike Fuentes

Do you really think I raped you?

My breath hitched not really sure on how to respond but at the same time I didn't really want to answer him I needed time to reflect. Everything was happening too fast and I had no time to process

@madzzz
Madison Gutierrez

I can't talk about this right now Mike, I'm sorry.

My finger slides over his dm and i mute his notifications so I could allow myself to think about the situation.

He didn't rape me.

He never had intentions to I was just young girl who was excited over the fact that her a member of her favorite band paid a spec of attention to her. There's nothing wrong with that, any other girl in my position would have done the same thing right?

I shake my head and remove the thoughts from my head deciding that the best thing to do was to just play some music and drown everything around me.

My hand reached for my ear phones that were placed on the side table beside my bed. I plugged them into my cell phone and put my playlist on shuffle.

Content with the music selection, I laid my phone next to me and let the sound of Ariana Grande's Breathing fill my ears. I shut my eyes with thoughts of mike still on my mind and wonder rather or not I really was taken advantage of on that fateful day.

**hi guys, I hope y'all enjoyed this vote and comment yalls thoughts!!! I swear it's gonna get better this was just a really bad chapter****