10. That's homo Jungkookie

Start from the beginning

A pause settles between them and Jimin's eyes waver, surprise and arousal all in one.

"Then don't," he mumbles, sounding sober although his pupils say otherwise. "Kiss me."

Jungkook doesn't even think twice before connecting their lips in a soaring hot kiss.

It's more passionate than Jungkook assumed it would be, their plush lips gliding against one another all wet and messy, and their tongues meeting like a long-distance couple would for the first time in years.

Jimin's breathing so hard that it tickles yet it feels so good.

Tastes so good.

Jungkook wants more.

Jungkook wants it all.

Jungkook wants him.

Yet, all too soon Jimin's pulling away.

What?

He giggles, looking lightheaded and dizzy as Jungkook tries to follow his lips to no avail.

Jimin hides his face in his neck and giggles.

Jungkook snorts, not even finding it in him to be upset.

"Cute."

Jimin blushes up at him before swimming away cutely, back out of the cave.

"Where to next hyung?" Jungkook asks, grinning and still tingling from the kiss.

Jimin looks over at him innocently.

"Jacuzzi?"

*

They find a jacuzzi somewhere on the other side of the park. Jungkook expects to see guards here to ruin their night, seeing as the jacuzzi area has an open view to the beach, yet to his surprise there are none.

"Ooh! It's hot!"

Jungkook snickers, watching Jimin press his toe into the water again before sighing.

"Champagne?" Jungkook asks, watching as Jimin drunkenly holds his shorts up, so as to not get them wet, just to drop into the water completely with a sigh.

Yeah, he's fucking wasted.

"Even though you definitely do not need it..." Jungkook holds back a laugh as he enters the jacuzzi, both glasses in his hand as he makes his way toward Jimin.

"Jungkook-ssi, you're trying to get me drunk aren't you?" Jimin raises a brow but takes the glass.

"You're already drunk hyung."

Jimin just smirks, tipsy and cute as he sways his hips toward Jungkook.

"Yeah. And?" He bites his lip as he stares up at Jungkook.

His gaze is sultry and his pretty dark eyes gleam with mirth. "Gonna take advantage of me Jungkookie?" A hand trails up Jungkook's abs. "Fuck me in the jacuzzi?"

Jungkook's laugh has already died down and all he can manage is an airy breath as Jimin hums, his eyebrow-raising and hands traveling.

"Huh, Jungkookie?" He asks before leaning over, his lips finding Jungkook's heated chest.

"No hyung... you're drunk," Jungkook finally responds.

Yet, he can't find it in him to push Jimin away, his mouth parting in arousal as Jimin's hot, wet kisses turn into a hot, wet tongue.

Fuck.

Jimin meets his eyes, his pink tongue dancing along Jungkook's nipple before he smirks and pulls away with a smirk.