Chapter Thirty Eight

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh gabing gabi baby naka simangot ka are you okay?" bigla naman akong napangiti ng makita ko si Thomas malapit sa exit door ng shower room "I'm okay pagod lang sa training" sabi ko sabay ngiti "Ah i see here let me carry those for you" sabi niya sabay kuha ng gamit ko ganito kami lagi after training sweet lang diba?

"Oh bakit ka ngumingiti ngiti diyan?" tanong ko kay Thomas "Nothing I still cant believe it" sabi niya sakin sabay ngiti at tumingin sa malayo "H-huh?" sabi ko sabay tingin sakanya tumawa naman ang loko sabay tingin sakin.

"Don't tell me nakalimutan mo na agad?" sabi niya sabay ngiti sakin "Di ko nga maalala baby sabihin mo na kasi" sabi ko sabay padyak ng paa at tumawa ulit tong bansot na to kakaltukan ko na ito.

"Sige i'll remind you..."

**********************

THOMAS POV

Hahaha Ara's really cute everytime that she'll get pissed off too cute. Well we're on our way to her dorm we're walking slowly to savour the moments that we have.

"Hoy Thomas Christopher Torres! ano ba?" she said and looked at me that scary look that she always give me "Haha baby you know you really look scary and cute at the same time everytime that you'll do that" I said and winked at her she stopped and looked away haha I know she'll do that.

"Hey baby," I said and held her left hand "Ars," I said still no response but she's now holding my hand as well "Baby loves" I said she's still not looking at me "bebe ko" I said and I heard her chuckled what's she up to right now.

"Hahaha seriously? Bebe ko?" she said I just nod and said "Eh ayaw mong lumingon eh I ran out of words of endearment kaya I said bebe ko" I said and now and she's starts laughing again. I just smile while watching her laughing the whole time.

I know that she's bothered by something this is not the normal Ara, that I know the cheerful girl that I love. I know somethings not right and I'll find that out

"Huy! bansot!"

I was pulled back to reality when ara shouted my name. "Yes baby?" I said and smiled to her she just gave me that worried look "Oh stop right there I know what you're going to ask I'm okay, ano lets get going na?" I said and lend my hand to her but she just crossed her arms and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Kala ko ba may ireremind ka sakin?" she said and gave me that pose her swag pose. "Ah Okay so you really dont remember it?" I walked closer towards her "Na-ah!" she said and shaked her head.

***Flash Back***

It was sunday morning and luckily I can already walk properly, but I still have these bandages on my forehead.

"Uhmm Good Morning!"

I said in glee as I stretched my left arm. I've inhaled a huge amount of air and keep it inside my chest for almost a while and let it out eventually. "Woo! This feels so great" I said because I can feel that my body is recovering fast from the injuries that I had 2weeks ago.

.

*Knock *knock!*

.

"Come on in its not locked" I said while checking my phone, A smile automatically drawn from my face when I pressed the unlock button of my phone. And I guess you know the reason why. I have my beautiful girlfriend as my wall paper and also I received 3 text messages coming from her.

.

From: Baby<3

Hi baby! good morning! kamusta na pakiramdam mo I'm sorry kung di kita nadadalaq medyo busy kasi sa training love you!