Pure of Heart

Your perspective;

I was on my way back home when the sound of tiny little feet slapping the pavement caught my attention. My eyes shifted around desperately trying to catch the perpetrator. Crazy enough, there was no one. After waiting for about two minutes I continued to walk. Leahy and Ayumi are at home waiting for me to bring them this fresh basket of vegetables after all. It's not nice to keep a lady waiting, let alone two.

I reached Davidson Street when the pampering footsteps returned. Again, I looked around but to no avail. The sound of shuffling to my right was enough motivation to make me run the rest of the way! Home was only around the corner. I ran up to my front door ready to forget this ever happened. My hands shakily ran through my pockets in search for the house key, it was then I realized that my copy inside. So I was left with one option, I closed my eyes and began to maniacally pound on it!

I kept banging until my fist hit something soft. I opened my eyes to see Ayumi's breasts right in front of me.

Ayumi: Welcome back, Mr. Sexy!

A noticeable blush stained my cheeks but I didn't waste time just standing there. I quickly pulled Ayumi inside before locking the door back!

You: ........Crap!

I left the basket of vegetables outside. With Ayumi watching my back, I picked up the basket and returned inside. Ayumi was waving randomly to no one. I faced her direction to see nothing but trees. She closed the door again and locked up. I'm never going out by myself again...

Leahy: Hey sweet cheeks! Got the veggies I see.

You: Something was chasing me...

Ayumi: You mean the little one?

You: Huh?

Ayumi didn't respond, instead she followed Leahy into the kitchen and started cooking with her signature smile plastered on her face. I shrugged the whole experience off. Whatever it was, it was gone now. I took a seat on the couch about to watch TV until I realized there was no TV. Wait what?! Instead there was a huge portrait of Jesus in it's place!

You: What's happening to my life?

A faint giggle came from outside. After shutting the blinds on all the windows I returned to my seat and took a little nap. Well, I tried but Ayumi apparently wasn't having it.

You: I thought you were cooking?!

Ayumi: I was, but then I saw your cute little face so peaceful!

I struggled with Ayumi, desperately trying to free myself from her bear hug. She was a lot stronger than you'd think. I eventually just gave up and sank into her warm hug. I guess this is my life now.

Leahy: A little help would go along way, you two!

(Time skip)

After taking my shower I climbed into my bed in my underwear. I use to sleep like this all the time before..........Ayumi. WAIT?!

Ayumi: OH MY!! LOOK AT THAT LITTLE-

You: STOP TALKING!!!

Needless to say, I changed into some nightwear. Ayumi cuddled next to me wrapping me in a death grip. I've gotten quite use to this by now. She did this most nights after kissing my forehead, tonight was no different.

Ayumi: ...I wasn't talking about your-

You: It's fine! Just go to sleep.... or just lay there like you always do.