"Uraiah, please." Tayla asks sympathetically.

Uraiah groans and turns towards Tayla, "You have a minute."

"Okay, I get that you're really worried,"

"53."

"And I understand that you're mad at me because I said I didn't believe you."

"47"

"I was so stupid for worrying about something else other than the situation that's happening now." Tayla sighs.

"Ya damn right you are."

"Just please forgive me? I'll try to check the cameras again and check some around the house. Just please forgive me. You're my only best friend; If you leave I'll just be alone again and depressed." Tayla says sadly looking down to the floor.

Uraiah gathers up her options and pushes down her pride as she takes a look at the broken Tayla, her heart receiving a sharp pain.

"Ugh, okay fine!" Uraiah says.

"Ooh, Yay!" Tayla says happily rushing over to hug Uraiah.

Uraiah slowly moves out of the way and let's Tayla fall face first on the bed. "Hey." Tayla pouts getting up and crossing her arms.

Uriah shrugs and places her things down, "I'll call my cousin Chantavia. She mentioned about wanting to get her nails done and you really need yours done, so let's have a girls hangout today. No boy best friends involved or Chantavia's boyfriend." Tayla says grabbing her phone.

Uraiah nods her head and starts looking in her bag for something to wear.

...

March 30th
11:16 A.M.

"Oou, you look cute girl," Tayla says smacking Uraiah's butt.

Uraiah laughs and thanks her, checking out her outfit in the mirror and approving on it. For today she decided to wear a washed-out jean skirt, a white crop top thrasher shirt, and her black high top vans. Her box braids were in a big bun on the top of her head and she brought her red Louis Vuitton box purse(guys its a purse Catherine had got from Austin on the Ace.
Family, sorry for the bad description of it)

"Like can you hurry up?" Uraiah says to Tayla as she puts her Victoria Secret fragrance on.

"You can't rush perfection, baby," Tayla says fixing her puffball.

"And you sholl can't rush me not leaving you because yo cousin outside," Uraiah says grabbing her purse and leaving Tayla's room.

"Girl, wait, wait, I'm coming!" Tayla says quickly spraying on some perfume, grabbing her purse, and turning her bedroom light off.

Uraiah made her way down the stairs and waited by the front door for Tayla. Tayla furrows her eyebrows as she slowly comes down the stairs, "I thought you were leaving me?"

"Bitch, what I look like jumping in her car as if I know her." Uraiah says with an attitude.

"Yeah, you right, sorry." Tayla laughs as she opens the front door. Uraiah steps outside and waits until Tayla locks up the house, she could see a matte black Jeep in the driveway, with 32's on it. "Yo cousin gotta nice ass car." Uraiah says starting at the Jeep in awe.

"Girl, ik. She won't let me drive it." Tayla says starting to walk towards the Jeep.

"Well I see why, you can't drive." Uraiah bursts out into laughter, nearing Chantavia's Jeep.

Chantavia could hear Tayla and her friend, Uraiah. She hasn't seen her cousin in a while and to know that she finally has friend, makes her happy. While Tayla and Uriah were still walking to the Jeep, Chantavia starts to apply multiple coats of clear glittery cherry scented lip gloss onto her lips. Chantavia is a lip gloss addict, multiple of tubes of lip gloss lies in her purse at this moment.

"Hey, Chianti." Tayla teases hopping into the passenger seat.

"Bitc— I am a sanctified, Christian of the holy father of god. Yess lawrrhhhdddd. This will not be tolerated, I need my bible for sinners like you." Chantavia says smacking Tayla upside her head.

"I'm telling Auntie!" Tayla says like a little child.

Uraiah giggles, quickly muffling them as Tayla turns around to mug her. Chantavia turns around and smiles at Uraiah, "Hey, I'm Chantavia but you can call me Chantis."

"Chianti." Tayla says quickly.

"Bitc—."

"Heyy, my name is Uraiah. I don't have a nickname for you to call me, so just call me Uraiah?" Uraiah softly giggles, rubbing her arm from how awkward she made the situation.

"What about Uri?" Chantavia suggests.

"Oh hell no. Ain't that like gay niggas on ice?" Uraiah laughs making Tayla follow behind.

"Oh, sheet. I think it is." Chantavia laughs.

"Bitch, what the da fuck is sheet? Another word fa shit? You frontin' so hard in front of this girl, man." Tayla laughs pulling out her phone.

"Atleast, I'm mature. Youn even got yo damn license, you tore up all they shit." Chantavia says.

"Youn want no smoke." Tayla says throwing her phone in her bag.

"Baby, I'll throw the whole fire at you." Chantavia says, Uraiah bursting out into laughter.

"Bitch, you suppose to be on MY side." Tayla says cocking her head at Uraiah.

Uraiah smiles nervously, shrugging as she laughs again. "Okay, I got you."

"Oh hush, and put ya seat belt on." Chantavia says, starting the Jeep.

Uraiah takes off her purse and sets it beside her; She puts on her seatbelt and looks out the window. The Jeep starts to move and Tayla and Chantavia starts up their argument again.

"Shut up, before I drop you off on the side of this road." Chantavia says.

...
A/N: How was it?

I hope you like this chapter Chantavia. I made it short because I didn't want to keep you waiting. 💋

Vote 🥰
Comment‼️
Share💞