"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I saw your grades and works, it's really great seeing that good grades of yours including Seulgi and Jisoo" He proudly said, I look at Jisoo Unnie and Seulgi and they're smiling awkwardly.

"That's nothing, it's too easy" Seulgi chuckled that made my Father laugh.

"I know it's too easy for you" He laugh again.

"Anyways, Is this all that you wanted to say Father? I mean I thought it's really important that's why you called us here in Cabinet room." I said, he stood up from his seat and walk towards the window.

"Honestly, I have something important to tell you Ladies" He look at us and smile "By next month, The King of the Japan will be here with her daughter and the Queen. There's a big Celebration so I want to inform you Ladies that you should prepare yourself, there will be an event for the whole day Horse racing, Kenjutsu and archery" He stated.

"Kenjutsu? It's a Japanese swordmanship, right?" I asked him, It's been so long since I never played sword fighting since he took it down.

"Yes. Instead of a bladed weapon we will use a wooden sword which is the popular sports long time ago in Japan. It's for the Japanese King to get impress" He smile at us.

"They will visit the Castle? For?" Jisoo Unnie asked My Father. I lean on the backrest of the chair and rest my arm on the armrest.

"Next month will be the anniversary of the Castle, don't you remember?" He asked us.

Fuck, Anniversary of the Castle? I forgot about it. It's the happiest day for them not for me or even Unnie and Seulgi. A lot of people, a lot of interaction it's really exhausting but my cousins will be here so I guess It will be okay for me.

"It's quite long before the next month" I chuckled.

"I know but I want you to be prepare, especially you Lisa.. Sunmi will be here by next week with her Father" He said that made me smile and giggle.

"Really?? Sunmi will be here? Woah. How about the others?" I asked him but he shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't think they can come but their father will be here. We'll we holding a meeting for the next month" He said that made us sigh. "Tonight, we're going to buttery for the beer and wine tasting so you'll be there, okay?" He said that made me frown, I'll be on the City tonight.

"Why not tomorrow?" I asked, I look at Jisoo Unnie and Seulgi then they shake their head.

"We can't do that, I have a lot of things to do" He said.

"Don't be so stubborn Unnie" Joy said, I look at her and she's grinning I know she wants me to get scolded by our Father.

"You can all leave now" The King commanded. Before I got up from my seat I stamp my foot on Joy's right that made her flinch.

I walked out of the room with Seulgi and Jisoo Unnie. "This is not good, I need to be there but I want to go to the City" I frown.

"You can sneak on the other day Lisa but not tonight" Seulgi said, I look at her in a disbelief expression

"You're not going to come??" I asked her then I look at Jisoo Unnie who's shrugging her shoulder.

"I'm scared to get caught" Seulgi mumbled. I scratch my nape and heave a sigh.

"Lisa, it's dangerous to go outside. Your Father might beat us if he found out that we're sneaking" Jisoo Unnie worriedly said.

"Okay. I wont" I said and leave them behind. I enter my Chamber and slump my body on the bed, thankfully Dara isn't here.