"So you wanted to have Jack's money but Roxas as a lover?" The detective asking but she shook her head, "No, the plan was to make Jack work himself sick or even to death and then marry Roxas who would finally run to company like he was supposed too." "But with Moon Elsa in the picture now, you couldn't have that huh?" The detective ask making her smirk, "Well are you smart." She hissed. "You wanted to kill her?" But she shook her head, "No, I didn't want to kill her, I just wanted her to... Go away." She moved her hands to her lap.

"But like I said, Roxas had a thing for her, said he wanted to keep her close so when the time was right, he could go in for the kill." Birdie said and I feel my eyes widen as I remember the night I fell in the koi pond... No I didn't fall in... "Jack." I say as he looks at me, "I don't think you remember but... A month ago, I fell into your koi pond and blacked out. I couldn't remember what happened until now." I say making him raise an eyebrow, "Elsa what..." "I don't think I fell in, no, I know I didn't fall in. I was talking to Roxas that night... He pushed me in." I see Jack's eyes go dark. "He said the same thing to me that he said to Birdie..." I say as we both look back at Birdie. "Is Roxas in custody?" Jack ask the cop that was in the room with us. Before the officer could answer, we heard the detective clear his throat.

"Was it yours or Fujitsu Roxas to cut Fujitsu Jack's breaks?" The detective ask. "It was Roxas' idea." "What happened on December 20th then?" He ask again. "We followed Jack to a hospital, we knew he was picking up Elsa there." "How?" He ask. "Because we were following him all night. Waiting for a time for both of them to be together. When Jack finally left the car, we made our move." I could tell she was getting uncomfortable. "I helped Roxas break into the car while he cut the breaks, I wanted to cut Elsa's seatbelt too but we ran out of time as they came out."

I see a small smirk go on her face, "We saw the whole thing. Watching Jack's car roll, half of me was worried he got killed. But no, he survived, but so did Elsa." She puts her hands back on the table, "I thought, with Jack in a coma, Roxas and I could finally get everything we deserved but... Jack woke up. So Roxas plan went out the window but I thought at less plan A would work with him not remember Elsa." I see her hands go into a fist, "But that stupid... Bitch has that ring. And he knew I was lying..." I look down at my ring, did this ring really save Jack's life?

"So, what was your plan now?" The detective ask making Birdie look down, "There was not other plan. Roxas and I were going to leave Japan, until you came knocking on my door." She says as the detective pushed a piece of paper and a pen to Birdie. She looks at the paper before looking up at the detective, "Sign the bottom saying you confess to the attempted murder of Moon Elsa and Fujitsu Jack." The detective says as Birdie looks at the paper before she looks up, past the detective at the mirror.

It almost felt like she was looking right at my soul. "I don't regret trying to get rid of Elsa. I regret that it didn't work." She says smiles a little before she picks up the pen and signs the paper.

***

"Fujitsu Roxas' story almost matches up with Lou Birdie, of course some were changed but they both admit to cutting your breaks Fujitsu-Son." The detective that was questioning Birdie says as we sat in his office. "How long will they be in jail?" I ask. "Most likely life maybe even with some added years to that." The detective says as he lends in his chair, "But that is up to the judge." "And the court date?" Jack finally asking a question. He was quite after hearing what Birdie and Roxas did to us. But I can understand why, his ex girlfriend used him while his cousin tried to kill him and me. "It'll be in a few days but you two don't have to come. It's a close case, even the best lawyers in Japan can't get them out of this."

I didn't know what to say, was this really happening to us? I hear Jack move his chair as he stands as I join him. We bow to the detective saying our thanks before Jack takes my hand and pulls me out of the police station. I start to walk to Jack's car when he pulled my hand away form the car and keep walking. "Jack..." But with how he was walking, I knew he didn't want to talk, that he need to clear his head.