Chapter 13: Friday the 13th

I couldn't leave... I couldn't go home knowing that Jack was still sick and he was making himself more sick by worrying about work. He never did come back out from his room, and he didn't have his laptop with him so... I did the only thing I could think of to maybe help... Or maybe lose him, I broke into his laptop and did his work. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, his password was easy to think of just knowing how much he loved his sister I knew she had something to do with it. And I was right, figuring out that it was her birthday.

After that, I read the email he was working on knowing it was work, his father needed spread sheets sent to him by tomorrow. That took the longest to find since I figured out that he codes everything, I knew Jack was good at hiding stuff but I didn't think he'd go this far, it might be because of Roxas. If Roxas had any of this information, it could ruin Fujita's Games and his company. But once I found the spread sheets, it was easy again, Jack was almost done with it honestly he just needed to added a few more numbers.

I put it in the email and sent it to his father taking a deep breath, god I hope I didn't f*ck up anything. I thought as I hear his computer make a ding noise seeing an email form his father. I took a deep breath as I open it to see three words...

Good Job Son.

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh, I didn't mess it up. I lend back on the couch as I close the laptop and look at my phone to see it was midnight. I had school in less then 8 hours and I wasn't even tried. I look over at Jack's room wondering if he was up too. Not taking the chances to wake him up, I decide to go outside to get some fresh air. I grabbed a blanket and walked out the front to see the lights to the garden on making me happy. I started to walk around admiring the garden at night without people around and it was just as beautiful as I thought it would be.

I found a small bench not to far from Jack's studio and decided to take a break and just take in the night air. The bench was even close to a small Koi Pond with some orange and white koi fish swimming around. I just watched them swim thinking about what will happen on Saturday, will we be even better by then? Or do we have act like everything is back to normal and we love each other? I lend back and look at the night sky. "This is such a mess." I say out loud knowing no one was listening.

Well at less I didn't think anyone was until I heard a noise. I look next to me almost in a panic until I see a pure white peacock start to walk around the pond. I was breathless seeing it start to walk around peaking at the ground. "You must be Juliet huh?" I say as the peacock looked over at me like she understood me. "You know, I never meet albino peacock before, I heard you're pretty rare." I tell Juliet as she starts to lower herself to the ground. "Must be why Jack picked you and why Romeo is your mate." I say lending back again. "I can see why Romeo picked you as his mate I mean... You're beautiful and unique. But... why did Jack pick me to tease and as his girlfriend?" I ask the peacock.

Juliet started to move her head to one of her wings cleaning herself making me laugh, "You're not much of a talker are you?" Knowing for sure I was losing my mind. "But you are a good listener, better then humans are that's for sure." I say. "You know, I'm a good listener too Moon-Chan." I hear behind me making me stand and turn to see Roxas looking at me. He was still dressed like he was out partying all night and how he was swinging his body back and forth, I was thinking he was drunk.

I pull the blanket closer to me, "How long have you been standing there?" I ask as he stumbled over to me. "Long enough to hear you say you're dating my cousin." Roxas says as he places a hand on his heart, "That hurts Elsa... I really thought me and you had a connection." He says as he reaches the bench having it blocking us form each other. "I think you should go sleep off that alcohol going through your body." I say as I look to see if I could maybe make it back to Jack's place before he could get me.
"Did I hurt your feelings love? I am so sorry I didn't invite you to the party, it's just... I never got your number. But we could change that." Roxas says taking a step past the bench making me take a step back. "Don't come any closer Roxas." I say making him raise an eyebrow, "Oh come now Elsa, I'm not going to do anything to you. Honestly, I need you to stay around." He says taking  another step he was past the bench now. "I need you to stay close to my cousin, because once his distracted, I can come in..." Roxas starts to say before he takes a running start at me and before I could even reacted, he had his hand on my shoulders holding me.