Chapter 6: Angel

Chapter 6: Angel

I set outside Jack's room back in my leggings and shirt to see no Jack anywhere. But on his coffee table was a note with my name on it. I grab it to see,

In the main house helping Emma, will see you at six, keep your hair down.

Jack

Dear lord his is demanding, I thought as I put the note in my purse and walk out of the small studio and start to make my way to the front of the house. I still couldn't get over the garden, I never seen anything so beautiful before, I wonder how it looks at night. As I keep walking, I feel like some eyes are on me making me stop and look around. No one was behind me making me look at the main house to see someone on the top floor by the window. I narrow my eyes to see if I could tell who it was but all I could tell was that it was a male, was it Jack?

The figure must of saw me staring and quickly closed the curtains making me feel a shiver go up my spine, that was creepy. I decided it was time to meet up with Angel and get out of the garden as I start to walk again reaching the gate and saw the two gardeners were gone but the front yard looks just as beautiful as the backyard did. I turn the corner to see another car out front, this one wasn't like Jack's car, it was white convertible with a man in the driver sit. I see the man turn his head looking at me with his pink sunglasses on.

He pushes his sunglasses on the bridge of his nose and smiled, "Moon-Elsa?" He yells making me nod as he pushes the sunglasses back up, "Get in bitch, we're going shopping." He says with a laugh making me super confused, why is everyone in this house crazy!? But I had no chose but to go in the car and let this crazy man drive me to where we were going. I look closer at this man who I'm guessing and hoping is Angel. He is wearing a really nice button up shirt and some tight fitting jeans. He had really messy black hair that just matched his jawline perfectly.

"I'm Angel, just Angel." The man says as he grabs my hand and shakes it. "Umm Elsa, just Elsa." I say in return making Angel laugh, "You're an American, this will be fun." He says as he starts to drive off pushing me into the seat with how fast he was going. As Angel drives, I take in the view and the weather, it was beautiful out today. I close my eyes, I remember when my dad and I would take short drives like this, our windows rolled down, singing really badly to silly song on the radio.

"You don't talk much do you?" I hear making me open my eyes forgetting I'm not with my dad. I look at Angel to see we're stopped and he put his sunglasses up on his head so he can look at me with his dark eyes. "What?" I ask pushing back a little. "Are you shy?" Angel ask. I start to rub my arm, "Maybe a little? It's been an emotional last few days." I say as I feel the car start to move again. "Really now? Do tell?" What is up with this guy? He acts like a girl... Wait... I look at him closer, pink sunglasses, super tight button up shirt, and tight pants. "Are you..." I start and then realized it was super rude of me to ask. It's none of my business so I close my mouth.

"Am I gay?" I hear him ask making me lower my head, I'm such a jerk. But that feeling disappears when I hear him laugh, making me shoot my head up. "What gave it away?" He ask with a big smile making me smile, "The sunglasses." I say with a giggle as he returned it, "Damn, I knew I shouldn't have worn these. But..." He says as he grabs the sunglasses and put them back on and looks at me, "I do look fabulous." Angel says making me cover my mouth from laughing, I like this guy. Maybe shopping with him won't be so bad.

***

We stop at a store I've never been before but seeing the outside, it looked expensive. "Umm... Angel?" I say as I see a man open my door helping me out. Angel walks up to the man and gives his car keys as the man gives him a number as he bows and walks away from us. This place was really expensive if they had valet parking! Angel loops his arm through mine and pulls me into the building, "Don't be scared." He says as I look around to see no one in the store but maybe three Japanese girl who look like they work there. I see all three bow as we walk in. "Kon'nichiwa." All three ladies said at the same time as Angel and I bow back to them.