Chapter 3: Call me Master Frost

Oh my god my head hurts. I thought as I slowly open my eyes feeling like I just had a hang over going on in my head. When my eyes fully open, I saw that I wasn't in my room, I wasn't home. Where the hell am I? That was the first thing I thought as I looked around to see that I was in a room with white walls and two beds. I start to move the blankets off of me when I feel something tug on my arm. I look to see I had an IV in my arm, shit I was in the hospital! "What the hell?" I say.." "You're awake." I hear as I turn to see Jack walking in with two cups in his hands. "I grabbed you some green tea." He says as he places the cup on the table and sat on the bed next to me.

"Jack? What happened?" I ask as he took a drink of whatever he was drinking. "Well that depends, what do you remember?" He ask making me sigh, I told him I remember Hans and his brothers trying to take me somewhere and then he showed up. Jack just nodded, "So you remember pretty much everything, good." "Right but what am I doing here?" I ask. "What do you mean? Elsa, you passed out. You were barely breathing, what did you want me to do?" He ask his voice shaking a little.

"I was fine! I just needed some water and to relax... I didn't need to go to the hospital." Damn me and my stubbornness, I knew I needed to be here. That attack was worse then any of the ones I had before. I see Jack laugh as he moves his fingers through his hair again, "Right. You didn't need a doctor." I see him stand up and start to walk off, "Well then I'll tell them to let you go." Jack say making my heart hurt. "Wait!" I say as I grab his hand making him stop. "I'm sorry okay? Hospitals... They scare me. I don't like being in them. I had a anxiety attack, they happen every now and then." I spill out, I didn't mean to tell him that much, but my mouth has a mind of it's own.

I pull Jack back so he'll sit out he bed again, he listens and does. "An anxiety attack? I never thought you'd be one of those people." He says making me smile, "I'm not perfect." I joke but his face was serious, "Maybe not to you, but to others you are." He says making me confused, what dose that mean? I was going to ask when I see the door open again and I feel my heart drop. "Mom?" I say as I see my mother walk in holding a clipboard. Her strawberry blonde hair was in a tight bun and she looked tired. "Oh Elsa." My mom said as she puts her clipboard down and gave me a big hug. "I saw your name on the chart before I got the call, are you alright?"

I look at Jack as I kept holding her, 'please.' I mouth hoping he knows what I mean. I see Jack nod as he stands up, "I'll be outside." He says as he starts to walk out and closet the door quietly behind him. "Who was that?" My mother ask as we pull away from each other. "Just a boy from school." I say as she takes my hand, "His very handsome." My mother says making my cheeks get red, "Please mom, no." I hear her laugh making me smile, she was always the one who could see the good in the world, even what happened to my father.

"Elsa, what happened?" She ask making me take a deep breath, she can't know. "I was taking the trash out and slipped on some water or something and totally fell knocking myself out. I guess Jack found me and took me here." I say praying she'll believe me. I'm watching her eyes, eyes will tell you everything about a person, weathering they are lie, hiding something or if you can trust them. And my mother's eyes were very easy to read, just like an open book. Finally she sighs, "You're just a klutzes like your sister."

I gasp, "I take defense to that!" I say making her laugh as she hugs me again. "Let me go talk to records so we can get the payments settled. Drink your tea." Mom says before she leaves letting Jack back in. I place my head in my hands, I'm so screwed. "So what did you tell her?" He ask as he sat back down. "I told her I fell and hit my head, knocking myself out. That you found me. She's talking to records now, god this is the worse." I'm going to have to get a second job to pay for this bill. My mother will most likely take more shifts.