"I'm not worried about that, there are no open spots in student council. The only way is if someone drops out." As they said that, they all turned to look at me.

"¡No estoy abandonando! I worked hard for that spot." i stated.

"We know, but... you haven't showed up to one meeting yet because of vollyball, plus you said you regretted applying." Valentina said to me with sincerity, looking at me through the mirror.

"I'll think about it okay!" i told them a little mad.

"Next up is Richard,

(sry i had to bless y'all with this😩)

he is the flirt out of the group, he'll probably want to get with both of you but, he isn't a dick and that's what counts. He is a good person and super into fashion. Also a senior this year and wants to try to have a serious relationship"

"Aye, now i will finally have a friends who knows how too dress themselves." Valentina said laughing.

"Hey i take offense to that, you said i looked cute today." i said fake crying.

"You do! It's just not my style."

"Okay okay, i can deal with that. Continue Erick please." i remind Erick as we arrive to Kayannas house.

"Nope, not gonna happen. You didn't tell me you were gonna get Kayanna!" Erick said with steam coming out of his ears.

Long story short, Kayanna and Erick never got along, the always argue. Wow, that was surprisingly easy. But the story in a nutshell, they hate each other's guts.

Kayanna walked into the car happy as ever, that was, until she saw Erick. Although, none to less, she still hopped into the backseat with me.

•is 90% ethiopian, and 10% lao•funny•taken•no one touches her hair•really in to dance•also really into makeup•speaks Amharic•probably most popular girl at school•really good friend tho•138k on youtube•47

•funny
•taken
•no one touches her hair
•really in to dance
•also really into makeup
•speaks Amharic
•probably most popular girl at school
•really good friend tho
•138k on youtube
•47.9k on insta

"Hey Erick, i know you don't like me and i still don't really like you but, we have like the same friends so can we at least try to get along." Kayanna surprised everyone.

"Fine, we'll see." Erick replied, even though he still hates her guts.

"Okay we have 20 minutes before school starts, wanna get dutch?" Shelby asked. We all cheered and headed to dutch. Erick still explaining the CNCO boys.

"So next up is Chris,

he is crazy in a good way, fun and has lots of experience with girls

he is crazy in a good way, fun and has lots of experience with girls. It's his last year of school and plans to throw the most party's. He might want a girlfriend this year but i'm not sure."

"We don't need to know about Chris, does joel want a girlfriend? This is important information." i said to Erick.

"Brooklyn, stop obsessing over Joel, if he likes you he likes you, and if he doesn't he doesn't. We will get you some one okay." Kayanna told me. I nodded my head in response. We also made it to dutch and ordered. I got a hot double chocolate mocha, Erick got a iced banana and chocolate mocha, Valentina got a iced peach honey black tea, and Kayanna got a iced watermelon and passion fruit green tea with sweetener.

"Okay now who else is left in the group." Kayanna actually asked Erick something that wasn't a *hate* comment.

"Last is Zabdiel,

he is really nice and chill, always the one down to watch a movie

he is really nice and chill, always the one down to watch a movie. He is a senior and pretty much focused on school for now."

"So that's all of them?" Kayanna asked.

"Yeah, as far as i know Yashua is coming later in the year."

"Well good timing because there they are." Valentina stated as we drove into the school parking lot.

Well all got out of the car and to be honest i started panicking, and i'm pretty sure everyone could tell.

"Brooklyn it's okay. Just be yourself but maybe a couple notches down. Don't come off too strong okay?" Valentina whispered in my ear. You see, this is my she is my best friend.

Erick was greeting them and dabbing each other up. Then he realized we existed and decided to introduce us.

"So guys this is Valentina, Brooklyn, and Kayanna." He said pointing to each and every one of us.

It was funny because they all greeted us differently. Zabdiel waved and introduced himself, Chris smiled and hugged all of us, Richard winked at all of us and introduced himself, then Joel introduced himself and smiled at us.

Then the bell ringed, time for school! Yay! *im being sarcastic yall*