Callux couldn't contain his laughter as she fell back into her spot, stuffing her phone behind the pillow that she laid against. "Why don't you answer it?" He replied still laughing.

"I actually fucking hate you. You know why! Have you just been completely oblivious for the past month? You fucking idiot." She fussed kicking his knee with her foot.

"Get your stinky socks away from me." He joked. "Let me talk to him if he calls again."

"Fuck no. You're so stupid. I can't believe you." She mumbled. Shortly after her statment there was a notification that came from her phone. She glared at Callux before reaching behind the pillow. "I'm watching you."

Callux held his hands up in defense before grabbing his tea to take another drink. Remy unlocked her phone before being washed over with stress.

Joe
Im coming over

Remy threw head back in annoyance with a loud groan. "Fucking great." She muttered.

×××

Remy paced along the side of the huge window in the living room, staring out into the abyss of the city trying to guess which road Joe was on while messing with her bottom lip.

"Will you fucking stop?" Callux asked pausing the TV. "You've been doing nothing but that for the past thirty minutes and you're dragging your socks across the floor so loudly I can barely hear."

Remy turned to him and rolled her eyes back into her head. "Piss off. You've already watched this episode about fifty times already."

"Why don't you chill out for a second? Come watch this." He said sitting up to make room for her.

Remy laughed with slight anger. "Chill out? You want me to chill? My ex-boyfriend is on his way over. I don't want to see him. I don't want to talk to him. It's probably going to turn into the worst fight ever and I can't even avoid it." She complained staring back out the window. "And you want me to chill out?"

"Yes, chill out. If anything happens, I'm here." He replied with such simplicity that it stressed Remy even more.

"No, Lux." She sighed before going over to the couch to fill the spot he had left for her. "Im not dragging you into this shit. When he gets here, you're going in your room."

He laughed lightly before gazing at her. "What are you? My mom?"

"Oh shut up." She pushed his shoulder. "I'm serious! I really don't want to get you involved in our shitty relationship problems. I can handle it, I'm guessing he's just angry about the video. I'm probably just going to tell him to fuck off." She shrugged rubbing her arm.

"Hey, thats the spirit!" Callux encouraged holding his hand for a high five.

Remy deliberately returned the gesture before throwing her head back into the couch closing her eyes before Callux continued watching Stranger Things, which seemed to be all that he watched since season 2 came out months ago.

She soon eased herself a little bit by getting sucked into the show. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Remy got hooked within the first fifteen minutes of watching. Remy was so engulfed into the adventures that she didn't notice the knocking on the door. And when she did, her eyes darted instantly toward the hall with her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

Callux instanlty noticed her discomfort so he began getting up from the couch.

"No, Lux. I got it." She caught his shirt to stop him but he pulled away anyway.

"Just stay there. You want me to tell him to fuck off?" He laughed.

She picked herself up. "I can't let you answer the door. He will be pissed."