XXII: Balance

February 24th, 2018//

Remy found herself sprawled all over the couch tangled in the blankets. She had fell asleep on the couch last night wanting Calfreezy to have his own space back for atleast one night. She streched her limbs before lazily slumping onto the ground not wanting to get up. She wished she just lay down or sleep forever. She eventually picked herself off the ground, glad that she had cleaned yesterday.

She continued to the kitchen where she brewed herself a cup of coffee. Due to boredom, she leaned against the kitchen counter and scrolled through social media as she sipped her mug. Remy came across Lux's tweet and rolled her eyes.

"He just had to hype it up, huh?" She said quietly to herself. She then wondered when he was going to post the video. She checked Youtube to see it hadn't been posted so she went to her contacts and tried calling Joe.

The anticipation killed her as she picked at her lips. The line ringing one after another, giving her a heart attack each time it was silent for too long. It soon reached voicemail, within that short time she contemplated leaving one, but the beep had reached too soon.

She sighed into the phone before mumbling. "Fuck you too, then. Prick." Remy ended the call and set her phone down on the counter before returning to the couch and pulling up Youtube on the TV.

About an hour later Harry and Calfreezy said they were headed out to go film. As much as Remy wanted to get out of the house, she thought it was best if her and Cal spent some time away from eachother since she didn't want anymore conflict.

×××

Callux sat down on the couch a little bit away from Remy as he handed her a fresh mug of tea. "Thanks." She mumbled, scrolling through her phone not looking up from it.

"So now that Harry and Cal are gone, can I ask you something?" He questioned turning off the TV.

"Hey I was watching that." She complained with whine.

He laughed lightly. "No you fucking werent." Callux replied gesturing toward her phone.

She rolled her eyes. "What's the question?"

"How did you not get herpes after kissing Freezy?" He chuckled, throwing a blanket over his lap.

"How do you even know about that?" She groaned, looking away from her phone. "Harry is such a snake, because I know Freezy wouldn't have told you. We both thought it was weird afterwards anyway."

"I would agree with you on that." He replied. "Does Joe know?"

Confusion ran over Remy's face. "Why would I tell him? I don't give a shit, its not like it was serious."

As if on queue her phone started ringing. She took a sip of her tea before looking at the caller ID. "Speak of the fucking devil." She sighed before letting it go to voicemail. "Now he wants to talk to me?"

Callux laughed. "Probably because I just uploaded the video."

She glared over at him. "Why didn't you tell me? I needed to prepare myself."

"Well that's why I made you tea." He admitted taking a sip of his own.

"You're an actual prick." She shot back while her phone began ringing again. She set her mug down on the coffee table.

"Come on, answer it." He urged setting his mug down as well.

"Fuck no. It's my turn to ignore him." She argued.

"Come on, answer it." He repeated before grabbing her phone.

"McGinely, I swear to fucking god." She started before trying to retrieve her phone. He held it away from her and above his head while trying to press the green button. "Fuck off Lux!" She yelled before moving over, putting her knee between his to get an easy reach. She leaned over him until she succesfully wrestled the phone from his grasp.