XXXIII: Free

March 17th, 2018//

Calfreezy was lounging in his bed when Remy came busting through the door, only to fall face first into the pillows next to him.

He lightly laughed before sitting up against the wall. "How was your date with Dante?" He teased while tugging on a strand of her hair.

She rolled over to face him while slapping away his hand. "It wasn't a date, Punk." She replied moving the remainder of her hair out of her face. "But it went well. He was right. The calamari was amazing."

Freezy rolled his eyes before lazily picking his phone up. "Yeah right. You guys totally banged."

"Oh shut up." She laughed tossing a pillow at him. "We did not. Besides, I don't fuck on the first date."

"Ha! So it was a date!" He shot back looking at her.

Remy shook her head in annoyance. "It wasn't. I fucking hate you."

Cal laughed lightly before pushing on her shoulder. "Speaking of dates, I have one coming over so I'll have to kick you to the couch."

"What's his name, huh?" She teased, making her fingers walk on his thigh.

"Oh, fuck you." He laughed pushing her hand away. "I'm not telling you HER name. She'll be coming over any minute now, so fuck off so I can clean."

Remy rolled her eyes. "Fine, bitch ass." She said before picking herself off of the bed and grabbing some comfortable clothes to change into.

After fixing herself up and preparing herself for bed, she went straight to the couch in the living room and snuggled up in the throw blanket and pillows. Surprisingly, Remy fell asleep pretty fast. Had her rest for atleast a half an hour before she woke up to Freezy's date entering the premises.

Remy had heard Cal and his date laughing and whispering all the way to his room. She couldn't help but to start feeling a little lonely hearing their joyful banter all the while she was isolated in the dim, cold, and quiet living room. As Cal's door shut, Remy sighed and sat up unlocking her phone to check the time.

"Fucks sake." Remy mumbled to herself as she realized she had only slept for a short amount of time.

As she stared off into the abyss of blending city lights, her mind began to wander. Remy suddenly felt a wave of guilt run over her for going out with Dante earlier. Not that she was trying to move on. In fact, dinner was just filled with a friendly conversation about dreams and aspirations.

Her intention was to never have any sort of hatred toward Joe and it killed her knowing that he probably wasn't going out with other girls this early.

Or is he?

She asked herself. Her attention quickly got drawn to her phone. She hadn't checked his instagram since the night after the fight when Joe was holed up in the hotel room. Remy was instantly filled with sorrow seeing his latest posts. The first few were from the boxing night. And as the posts got closer to his birth date, he had shown that he was going to Sri Lanka. She was glad he went on vacation.

He needs it. He deserves it.

She found herself investigating each individual picture, gazing at the details of his face. Remy then realized she was becoming toxic to herself, bringing self destruction to the surface when she noticed she was caressing the nook of her arm.

Remy took a deep sigh before tossing her phone to the other side of the couch. She then continued to get up and place herself next to the huge glass window. She put her hand against it, letting to the cold sting her hand. That was until she noticed that her imprints got the glass dirty and found this to be the perfect time to distract herself.