Chapter 4 ~ Fanzoned

Three months later I was walking around the streets of London, casually window shopping and going in the occasional shop.

When I was on my way back to meet Maddie at a Cafe a few streets away. I just happened to glance across the street and notice a guy in a beanie really staring at me. He began walking across the road and followed me, I quickened my walk and nervously tried to lose him. He went faster too. I began to sort of do a weird half walk / jog type thing trying to get away. I don't look to see who this freak is but I didn't like the way he was staring at me back there!

I'm about to turn the corner when a strong hand wraps around my arm and jerks me backwards. I land against a muscular chest and nervously look up to see it's owner. "Nathan!" I gasp in shock. He places his finger on my lips "Keeleigh, sshh.." , he takes his finger away and without much warning smacks his lips to mine in a rough and hungry kiss. I kiss him back in shock before placing my hands on his chest and pushing him away. I stare at the ground as a tears form in my eyes and drop down my cheeks...

Nathan frowns at me "what's wrong?" he asks softly, he tries to hug me but I step away from him. "That shouldn't have happened! I'm only a fan and you're in a boyband, it wouldn't work!" I look away from him. He takes my cheeks between his hands and makes me look at him "but... I need you, you drive me crazy". I push him away again "one of us would only end up getting hurt! It won't work. It won't look good for the band. Nath, please let me go. Be smart..."

His arms drop to his sides and he adjusts his beanie. He hands me a slip of paper "if you change your mind, please" he frowns sadly and turns around. I watch him walk off. I just turned down Nathan Sykes, am I alright in the head? Probably not. I mean who says 'No' to Nathan Sykes?

I glance at the paper in my hand, it's his number. I fold it up small and put it safely in my pocket. I clear my thoughts as I walk to the cafe where I'm meeting Maddie. Tears start to fall uncontrollably even though I'm not really sure why. Yeah of course I love him but as my idol not like that...

When I walk in the cafe I see Maddie and go and sit at the table she picked. She eyes my face "you've been crying?" she said it more like a statement than a question. I wiped my face again with my hand even though I'd already wiped it dry with my sleeve. "I ran into Nathan, erm, he kissed me..." I sniffed trying not to cry again. Maddie raises her eyebrow "Nathan Sykes?" she asks in disbelief. I nod. She claps her hands together excitedly until I give her a look, "so what happened after?"

I explained to her about how I told him it wouldn't work, I was only a fan and management wouldn't allow that. I told her what Nathan said but left out the part about Nathan giving me his number. Didn't want her bombarding him with calls, the cray fangirl she is.

We went home once we finished our drinks.

Nathan's POV ~

I stood on the corner of a street minding my own business when I noticed a girl across the street with bright red hair. I wouldn't mistake her anywhere. I couldn't help staring at her, she drives me crazy. I have to have her...

I cross the street without hesitating and follow her. She walks faster but I manage to keep up easy, I need to get to her, I must! She goes quicker again, I keep pace with her still. Just as she's about to go around the corner I grab her arm and pull her back.

She lands on my chest and looks up at my face. I notice she looks nervous, but I guess she thought I was a paedo stalking her so yeah... that would make sense! "Nathan!" She exclaims surprised to see me. I gently place my finger on her lips "Keeleigh, sshh..." I whisper softly.

I take my finger away and kiss her roughly, I want her so much. It's hard to control myself with her. She pushes me away by my chest and starts to cry. "what's wrong?" I ask confused. " "That shouldn't have happened! I'm only a fan and you're in a boyband, it wouldn't work!" she sniffs. I hold her face in between my hand so she has to look at me instead of at the ground "but... I need you, you drive me crazy" she pushes me away again. "one of us would only end up getting hurt! It won't work. It won't look good for the band. Nath, please let me go. Be smart..."she pleads.

I sigh and let me arms fall to my sides and adjust my beanie. I quickly scribble my number on a piece of paper and hand it to her "if you change your mind, please" I turn around and walk off. I look back a few seconds later but she's gone. I might never hear from her again unless she uses that piece of paper. A single tear falls down my cheek as I walk to my car...

**

{A/N- Hey guys! Hope you're liking it so far! Got Nathan feels writing this xD

- Bronnie xx