Chapter 24 ~ Home

{A/N - Do you guys like the new cover? I thought it was time for a change xD I've been making new covers for all my books!!

***

Keeleigh's POV ~

It's been a week since the Tour was cancelled. I've been living at Jay's with a limited supply of clothes I collected from Nathan's. I couldn't bring myself to go back there to get all my stuff, not until now!

I take a deep breath as Jay's car pulls up in front of Nathan's house. Jay takes my hand in his and gives it a squeeze, I try to smile at him but it's physically impossible right now. "Babe, don't worry. He can't touch you" he kisses me. I kiss back before pulling away.

I get out the car and walk up to the house. Jay follows behind me and takes my hand in his as we reach the door. I knock on the door and wait for Nathan to appear...

If looks could kill me and Jay would be on the floor right now. Nath is glaring at us with the most intense hatred right now! "What do you want? And what's he doing here?" he snaps. Jay puts an arm around my waist protectively "we've come to collect my stuff" I state as bravely as I can but my voice wavers a little on the last word.

Nathan steps out the way and we go in "I've boxed most of it up for you. I was expecting you to come for it sometime" he mumbles as he walks back to his place on the sofa.

I find myself studying Nathan as he sits down. His usually quiffed hair is all wavy like he just can't be arsed to sort it out, he has stubble growing on his face and to top that all off he's in a pair of tracksuit bottoms with his boxers hanging out the top. Nice...

I'm brought out of my studying when I feel an arm tightening around my waist "babe, are you listening?"Jay asks. I look at him "erm, sorry. What were you saying?" I smile. He laughs "I said where do you want to look first?", I smile at him "the bedroom. I think almost everywhere else has been cleared" I say looking at all the boxes by the door with my stuff in.

After about an hour I've completely cleared my stuff from Nath's house and there's no excuses for me to go back now. I guess this is Goodbye...

With Jay's help we put my stuff into the boot of his car. Just when we're about to leave I see Nath at the door looking at me. I go up to the door, Jay looks at me but I shake my head at him. I'm okay.

I stop just in the doorway "what did you want?" I ask confused. He studies the ground before looking at me "I'm assuming this is Goodbye?" Nathan mumbles. I nod and don't notice a tear falling down my cheek. Nathan wipes it away with his finger "don't cry. I'm not worth crying over! You have Jay now, he'll look after you and be a better boyfriend than I ever could" he sighs and pulls me into one last hug.

Nath kisses the top of my head "I still love you, nothing will ever change that" he whispers as he lets me go. I give him a smile before going to Jay's car. Jay is already in the driver seat waiting for me. He smiles at me "what did he want?" he asks. "To say Goodbye..."

***

{A/N - Ooooooh emotional :'(

On a more positive note I'm gonna be focusing more on writing this so I can finish it and have more time on my other stories!! :)

- ️Bronnie xx