is there a problem here?

Josh's POV

Whenever I woke up, I looked to my left and saw that Tyler had crawled into the bed with Kylie at some point. I chuckled and started to get out of bed. I checked the clock and it was 8:27am. We need to check out at 10am, but I know Kylie has to shower so I should probably wake her up soon. Speaking of Kylie, she seems really cool. She's really nice and sarcastic, just like us. She really fits in. I know I shouldn't get too attached because I know that once we get to Cleveland, we will probably never see her again. But, I enjoy her company. She's like a breath of fresh air. Maybe, just maybe, she'll exchange numbers with us and we can stay connected that way. Plus, Cleveland isn't that far from Columbus if that's where she'll be for awhile with her uncle.  

Tyler doesn't trust Kylie. He probably will never get the chance to either, considering it takes him months on end to start to actually let someone get close to him at all. He's barely spoken to her at all, but maybe they talked last night. Since they are sleeping in the same bed right now. They aren't touching, or even facing each other, but that's okay. 

Another thing that I can't get off my mind is that Kylie is drop dead gorgeous. She's so beautiful that it actually hurts my eyes. Her eyes are an amazing shade of brown that just draws you in and makes you want to know more. Her smile, from what I've seen, is enough to make everything in the world seem right. She has the cutest dimples that I've ever seen on a person, ever. Okay, I should stop thinking like this... Weirdo.

"Kylie, Kylie, wake up now if you want to shower..." I said, very lightly shaking her shoulder. She shifted positions briefly before I saw her eyes start to flutter open and a tiny yawn escaped her mouth. 

"What time is it?" She said in the midst of the yawn. Tyler shifted positions also, probably due to us talking. 

"It's just about 8:30, we have to leave at 10 though." I said, backing away from her and over to my suitcase. I heard her quietly get up, go to her suitcase for some things, and walk to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and I heard the water start running immediately. I smiled to myself as I got dressed for the day. 

"Morning." I heard Tyler say from the bed. I looked over as he ran his fingers through his messy morning hair and reach for his phone. 

"How was your cuddle session?" I smirked at him, jokingly. 

"We didn't even touch, so shut up." He said, rolling his eyes at me. 

"You wish you did though!" I said, tossing my dirty shirt at him. 

"Not even a little bit, nice try though." He said, chucking my shirt back at me. 

"Guys, shut up." Mark said angrily from his bed. 

"Nope!" Tyler and I said in unison. They both eventually got out of bed and got dressed for the day. We cleaned the hotel a little bit, waiting for Kylie to get out of the bathroom so we could all brush our teeth. She was currently blow drying her hair, we could hear it. So she must be almost finished in there.

I watched as Tyler walked over to where he had been sleeping and grabbed Kylie's laptop. He gently closed it and unplugged the headphones, wrapping them up nicely and setting them on top of the laptop. He set them both near her suitcase and made the bed. 

I was just about to open my mouth to say something when Kylie walked out of the bathroom, towel and dirty clothes in hand. "I've never been to a festival, so is this outfit okay?" She gestured down.