chapter 18 : We Ditched Together

Začať od začiatku

"Hey... Hannah, how are you? " Pedro asked, leaning on the door while wearing a tired smile.

I coughed letting him figure it out on his own. Clearing his throat, Pedro scratched his neck "uh... I just Wanted to see how you were"

Nodding slowly, I drew the covers higher to prevent what little air that passed the room from meeting my burning flesh. Pedro took slow steps and sat by my bed, a sigh left his lips and I gazed at them longer than intended. He was attractive, but a major Asshole.

"Look, I really am not good at this but, I feel like a jerk " Pedro said, out of nowhere, holding his hair tight in frustration "Hannah " looking into my eyes he continued "I'm sorry"

I blinked.

He was sorry?.

"Look " he began again "I've not been the best roommate or a good friend, heck! I haven't even been a good person. Knowing what you must be going through in school must be horrible and I couldn't imagine. Coming to think that the reason for your fever is because of your stress and the stress that I added while being the biggest Asshole alive. Fuck, I'm horrible at this, but I really am truly sorry. " he took a deep breath before staring into my eyes. He's big brown eyes swirled with alot of emotion and he looked pained. "Why aren't you saying anything? " he muttered

Because I don't know what to say.

I closed my eyes and blinked back tears, opening them again to offer him a smile "its okay, I forgive you"

"its okay if you don't want to, fuck! Even I won't forgive me either, but I want you to know that no matter what happens those Asshole's would get what's coming to them. Were gonna separate their fucking limbs from their bony bodies and I'm gonna–" I touched his shoulder to silence him, looking into his deep chocolate eyes that swirled and reflected due to the lights reflection. Highlighting his perfectly sculpted hard features and his pinkish lips.

"Its okay" I smiled weakly "I forgive you. "

He broke into a huge smile "thanks "

All of a sudden confusion washed through me "Pedro... "

"Hm? "

"Did you go to my school today? "

"What school? " he looked up from his phone which he took from his pocket

"My school, Empires? " I coughed

His ears perked up and he put away his phone "oh no,why? Did you want me to go? "

I released a sigh of relief "oh for a second there I thought I was going to have to kill you for adding fuel to the fire. "

He chuckled, clicking his tongue "what happened? Why weren't you able to go to school, is the fever that bad? " he reached to touch my forehead "Hm, burning " he muttered to himself "fucking assholes"

It was my turn to chuckle " a few months ago you didn't even like to breath the same air as me, what changed? " I winced as I sat up feeling my head pound in my skull.

He scratched the back of his neck looking nervous "I —I never said that, I just didn't know how to control my feelings "

I quirked an eyebrow as in a really face.

He blushed a light shade of pink and looked anywhere but my face. I suddenly burst out laughing and then winced. I forgot about my head.... Ow.

He looked back at me with a serious expression "look, get some rest okay? The boys will be back soon "

I nodded "hey!... What time is it? " I stretched

" 9:41Am" he answered and left with a nod.

I sighed and plopped back in bed dozing off into another 2 hour sleep.

____
I woke up to arguments and a frown plastered itself on my face. It was not a good way for me to wake up. I angrily marched into the living room where the noise was coming from and stopped when I heard voices.

"The hell man! We came here to visit Hannah "

Jordan?

"Why the hell was my HanHan not in school. Did you do something to her"

I winced at the name. Alex. Definitely Alex.

"She doesn't want to see you. Get the fuck out of here" Pedro?

He sounded annoyed. I walked in to see the boys standing and arguing with Pedro who had a cower wordy frown on his face. Alexis's sour mood turned bright the moment he saw me. He came running like a six year old "My chocolate sweetie pie! "

I laughed as he spun me around and checked out if I had been disabled. When he found out I wasn't he frowned "okay... Why weren't you at school then? "

"I was sick" I said then coughed "still am"

He nodded and Jordan strode towards us "what happened, Hannah? "

" a little sickness is all" I answered with a shrug

Pedro broke off his glaring contest with Kenneth and glared at me "little?"

I squinted my eyes "yes, little "

He laughed dryly "some friends you are " he muttered, directing it to Kenneth who fisted his arms as Pedro brushed passed him.

"What was that supposed to mean? " Alexis asked looked as lost as ever "we are great friends! "

I laughed nervously "don't mind him, he must be on his man period "

Alexis's face scrunched up in disgust "we have those? " he looked at Jordan for confirmation, Jordan shrugged, not sure himself. Alex then whispered to him "maybe Kenneth has one of those that's why he's so... Grumpy "

Kenneth gave Alexis a hard glare making him chuckle in response. Always so lively isn't he?

"Guys? What's the time? " I asked scratching my Afro hair

"12:23pm in the afternoon " Alex said as he checked from his watch. I yawned again and stopped in mid-stretch

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in school? "

Jordan shrugged "we ditched "

Alex yawned "I'm bored"

I shook my head "why did you ditch? "

Kenneth walked into the kitchen and looked at the cooking equipments, "to come get you, silly" Jordan Answered

My heart warmed at his words. Maybe they are good friends after all. I smiled "you didn't have to do that. I was fine on my own "

"Nonsense " Alexis hollered from the kitchen and emerged with a slice of pizza. "We love you, we were worried, we were bored, so we came to get you"he bit from his pizza "we ditched together! " he exclaimed with a mouth full.

"Whoop Dee Do" Kenneth deadpanned as the came from the kitchen

Alexis chuckled then mumbled "nerd"

Kenneth frowned " I heard that".

And so the day ended with us watching a movie with Kenneth flicking one or two insults on Alex's face, which Alexis would laugh off or annoy him further. Jordan just kept me updated on school #hell. At the end of the day they left the house late, leaving me with a goofy smile on my face.

I hadn't been so happy in a while.

❤❤❤❤❤

Thoughts??

Whose your favorite character?

Are you shippin' or Hatin'?

Okay, worse character?

Love you all,💖💋💖😉💖😉