Chapter 1 | "Are you afraid of me?"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Linda tried to reassure him. "Don't worry about it too much, I got over it eventually. Why wouldn't she?" 

 "Because she's... she's different."

Linda nodded, and stayed silent for a minute, searching for something to say.

"Well... do you think she will still accept you for who you are?" She asked him.

Lucifer lifted his head up and thought for a moment. "Yes—I do... but don't know why."

"Devil or not, your still the same Lucifer you have always been." Linda told him firmly. "Chloe will  soon realize that."

"But will she though?" 

Linda saw the hurt in The Devil's eyes. "Yes, she will." She assured him.

Lucifer looked up at her, "How do you know?" 

"Just follow your greatest desire." Linda told him.

"But what if that desire doesn't come true?"

"Anything can become true, if you believe it will."

"How do I believe?"

They both paused.

The Devil sighed and stood up. "See you tomorrow." He said blankly, and walked out the door.

Setting: Lucifer's Penthouse

Lucifer sat at his piano, playing any song that came to him. 

Just then he heard a ding  from the elevator.

Amenadiel walked in through the elevator doors. 

"Brother? I thought you took a trip back to Silver City."

"I came back." Amenadiel firmly said. "To check on you."

"To check on me?" Lucifer let out a laugh. "If you hadn't noticed, I don't need babysitting."

The angel glared at his brother. 

"Alright." Lucifer walked over to Amenadiel. "Spit it out. What do you want?"

"Our sister has come to earth."

The Devil laughed as he took a sip from his glass. "Which sister?" 

"Azrael."

"The Angel of Death on earth?" Lucifer paused, and set the glass on the piano. "What reason?"

"I don't know, brother." Amenadiel explained. "But we need to find her."

"Why worry about it? We never cared about Uriel coming to earth. Except for the reason he wanted to.."

"Kill mom and Chloe." Amenadiel finished, "And what if Azrael wants to do something like that as well?"

"Trust me brother, I doubt she'd be doing anything close to that." Lucifer told his brother.

"How would you know?" Amenadiel looked him in the eyes.

"Because she came to earth once before. She made friends with Miss Lopez." 

"She's invisible. How's that possible?"

"She pretended to be an imaginary friend." Lucifer explained. "A ghost."

Amenadiel looked at his brother completely puzzled. "What?"

"Oh stop brother. When you find her she'll tell you everything." 

"When I find her? Your not going to help me?" The angel stared at his brother in disbelief.

"Of course not brother." The Devil laughed. "Siblings on earth? Not my problem."

"Luci—"

"I have more important things to worry about."

Amenadiel glared at him. "Oh and what's that? Drinks? Playing the piano?"

"No." Lucifer's dark eyes flashed with red. "More important than that, brother."

"What is so important you won't tell me?" The angel folded his arms.

"Why do you think i'd tell you?" 

"I promise you Luci, whatever your hiding from me, I will figure out soon." Amenadiel said to his brother, then flew out the window.