"O-oh I didnt know!" you lied, hoping he would believe you "I'm sorry! Ill go right now,"

But when you were about to leave, you felt your wrist getting grabbed again.

"Get away from me!" You screeched, trying to run away but failed. You were still weak because you threw up, so you couldn't even have the strength to fight back.

The man pulled you closer and whispered in your ear: "This is a perfect opportunity to-"

"Why are you doing this now?" A voice beside you said "Didn't you hear that she didn't fucking know that this was the men's room?"

The man turned his hand as you took this opportunity and got out of his grasp, and backed away.

"What are you doing?" The man said "Get out of my way Jungkook!"

Jungkook?

"I said get out of my way! Man, you're very no fun," He mumbled while walking towards him and kicking Jungkook in the shin...hard

Instead of the reaction I predicted- which was howling in pain, Jungkook didnt move one bit... as if it didnt even hurt at all.

"Wow, playing tough eh?" The man said while smirking, "how about your face pretty boy?"

"Do it and I will end your life right here, right now," Jungkook's eyes darkened as he smirked maliciously. "Try me bitch,"

The man ignored his threaten and proceeded to throw a fist towards his face. 

At the same speed, Jungkook grabbed his fist, and tilted his head to meet eyecontact with the man.