You're a What Now? Tagora x Rainbowdrinker!Reader

I sat sadly in the Brooding Caverns. My sickly grub, entrusted to me by my morail Bronya, had just died not minutes ago. I stared at her golden body, jade tears rolling down my face. I felt my skin start to glow as I silently cried. Theoli was my favorite grub.
         Unable to hold it in any longer, I threw my head back and wailed for Bronya. She rushed in, throwing open the door and gasping at what lay before her. She flew towards me, knowing very well I had always wanted to care for a grub. This was my first time trying, and she had died. I sobbed in pure agony, cradling the grub close, begging her to wake up.
        I involuntarily glowed brighter and brighter, until Bronya had to shield her eyes and call backup. Wanshi hurried in, followed by an angry Lynera and a tired Daraya. Wanshi realized what was going on and, wide-eyed, attempted to calm me.
         Daraya tried to take away the now dead Theoli, unsucesfully. Eventually, Bronya was able to get her out of my arms and dispose of her body. I rubbed at my eyes and ran in a randomly selected direction. I soon felt a cold burst of air. I opened my puffy jade eyes to see I had somehow exited the Caverns unchallenged. It was far too cold out for what I was wearing.

 It was far too cold out for what I was wearing

(Choose one (o;)        My glowing ceased as I forgot about what had happened

(Choose one (o;)
        My glowing ceased as I forgot about what had happened. Not completely, but most of my grief had been replaced by curiosity and slight discomfort. I had never left the Brooding Caverns, and it was a chilly day. I rubbed the tip of my nose and stared. I took a small step, my high heels clicking on the ground. I noticed another troll across the street. Another two trolls across the street. They seemed to be in a heated argument.
         I've had some experience auspisticing for a cute black grub-romance, and figured I might be able to help. I began to walk across the street, which was void of cars. I came up behind the two, noticing one was a tealblood, and the other was blueblooded.
     I coughed to let them know I was there. Unbeknownst to me, I began to glow again. The blueblood suddenly gave me a look of paralyzing fear, then took of in the other direction. I watched him run at top speed, concerned and confused. I mean, this was my first time out of the Caverns. I turned to the teal, the confusion eminent on my face.
"Is that normal out here?" I ask him.
He stares, wide-eyed, before finally replying, "Not usually."
I nod. "Then why'd he do it?"
"It is not... common to.... ahem..... see someone of your caliber........."
"Around here?"
"Ever."
"Oh..."
He smiled, though it was obviously forced.
"No matter! Ah, what might be your name?"
This guy was fancy. I'm going to hit him back.
"I could ask you the same, Sir."
His eyes narrowed dangerously.
"My name is Tagora. And yours?"
Ok he is just pushing it with the polite chivalry.
"Oh my Gog. (Y/n). It's (y/n). And for starters, why, Tagora, were you and what's-his-face staring? Am I just that hideous?"
His mouth opened as if he were to speak, then closed. Hi face turned a light shade of teal.
"N-not at all, Miss (y/n)! In fact you are... quite..... p-pretty," he said as he blushed more.
        I turned away, huffing as I assumed it was a lie. "I never should have left the-" and that's when the memory of Theoli hit me. Grief washed over me so powerful my knees buckled and I fell, sobbing, to the ground. I tilted my head back and wailed.
"THEOLIIIII! THEOLI WHERE ARE YOU?! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?!" Then, tilting my head back to the ground, glowing brighter as I let my tears fall, I whisper, "Why did you leave me?"
          Tagora, startled, jumps back. He stares before his face turned a bright shade of teal. He kneels down and wraps his arms around me, and I stiffen. Then I turn into his vest, clenching the soft fabric in my hands and let loose my sorrow. I can feel his undershirt staining jade green, I can feel how uncomfortable he is, and I can feel his racing heartbeat.

I know that kind of beat. Its the kind I felt for Theoli.

Love.

A motherly love for Theoli.

But his is different. Still love, but perhaps a different kind of love.

A love between Matesprits, perhaps?

         I begin feeling better, my sobs residing to sniffles and whimpers. He whispers "it's ok" and helps me to my feet. He awkwardly stands there, as I regain my balance and composure. Then he looks toward me.
"May I have the honor in requesting your trollian handle?" he asks.
       I smile nodding as he hands me a pen and rolls up his sleeve, motioning towards his arm. I sloppily scrawl my trollian handle on his arm, and hand him back his pen. We utter goodbyes as he turns the opposite way of the brooding caverns.

#$timeskip$

      I walk into my respitblock, smiling sadly when I see Bronya. She looks up, then wordlessly rushes over to me. Then, she asks me, "(y/n)! Are you ok?"

Then I hear a ping come from my husktop. I noticed a new text.

I certainly would love to see you again, Miss (y/n).

"Yea. I think everything is going to be ok."

-------------------------______________________-----------------------_________

Ok guys I hope you enjoy! Next up will be either Mallek or Martsi.
Hope y'all enjoy~!
-AestheticCorgi
                 Ticci Pixonia