"Not funny Tae" Jungkook said in a serious tone making both of us to burst into laugh. Before he could say anything an energetic J-hope oppa barged into the room with music playing on his phone and that's how me and Tae was able to escape from Jungkook's wrath. Thanks J-hope oppa.

***********

"Do I have to do this today?" I asked frustrated. "Like few days ago Jin oppa reveled about his dating life and we are still dealing with that matter. So I don't think it's safe to go on a date now. What if fans caught us?" I asked throwing my hands in air.

"Don't worry Shenu! Nothing will happen. Our boys will handle everything." Seguli said dragging me towards the dressing table and making me sit in front of it.

"Can't we just postpone it?" I asked looking at my floral short cocktail dress from the mirror. It's charm yet cute.

"Is almighty tough girl nervous for her date night?" Jisoo mocked

"Shut up!"

"Okay! Okay! Now stop whining and stay still so that I can straight your hair." She said gabbing a comb from the dressing table

"Don't! Jungkook like my wavy hair more. Let it fall freely." I said hiding the small smile that tried to creep into my face when I thought about him.

"Look now who is trying to impress her date!" Jisoo said earning a glare from me and a small chuckle from Seguli. After I finished getting ready it was almost 6.30 p.m. and Jungkook asked me to meet him at 7 p.m. The place is a secret. So how I will go there. Simple one of a boy would escort me there. It made me kind of piss that everyone here know where I am about go for my date except me.

"Oh my baby look so cute!" Jin oppa squealed once I got down-stair with the girls. Everyone agreed with him and was about to hug me but got scolded by Jisoo for trying to ruin my look and their hard work. Women!

"My I young lady?" Tae asked dramatically offering his hand for me to take. I accept it with a small chuckle and walked out. We drove me to the place silently while I kept annoying him asking about the place. But girl this boy got patience. He didn't utter a single word. Soon we arrived to our university. It was dark and empty. Obviously who would be here in this hour, of course except us. He parked the car in front of entrance gate and got out to open the door for me. I got out looking at him questioningly. What are we doing here? He got into the car without uttering a word and finally roll down the window to look at my dumb found face.

"Follow his scent !" He said before he drove away. It got me good few minutes to realize what happened and what he said. I turn towards the university and start sniffing air and it wasn't hard for me to find the intoxicating scent of chocolate and lavender in the air. I followed his scent for a good two minutes and finally found the place.

It was near the entrance gate. He was standing under the big tree where we first met. The tree was decorated with balloons and light bulbs. The bench where he sat that day was covered with flowers. The whole place was lighten with candles. There was a blanket laid beneath the bench and a picnic basket was placed on top of that. And finally my eyes caught the sight of him. He stood there wearing a black pant, a white t-shirt and a red leather jacket top of it, looking as hot as usual. There was a small flower bouquet in his hand.