Chapter 30

*Jungkook's pov*

"How is your dance practice with sis J-hope?" Namjoon hyung asked as both of them sat down in the dinning table for breakfast.

"Great! Her dancing skill is no joke Namjoon. Ahh.... That boy is really lucky!" J-hope hyung said pointing at me which I shrugged off, but inside I feel proud about it.

"Oh! Jimin you look like a shit." Jin hyung said as Jimin walk towards us after freshen up from a tiring training session with my mate. He has bruise all over her body which are fading away due to his wolf healing power.

"Thanks your baby for that Jin hyung." he said with a eye roll as he sat down.

"So how was the training with petal?" Suga hyng questioned which made Jimin stiffed.

"What is it hyung? You looked tensed!" I questioned noticing his sudden mood change. He reveled a long tired sigh which caught everyone attention.

"It's just she is not like we think Jungkook. She is different. She is more stronger than we thought." he explained which made everyone's brows furrowed at him in confusion. "She beat me three times today!" he explained earning gasped from everyone. No shit Sherlock! Beating three times the trainee of our pack is really something. 

"That's why you look like a shite! Did your wolf let her beaten up you like that without trying to take control?" Tae asked amused. Proudness was evident in his voice. After all she is his mate even though he didn't want it for my sake.

"It was Dave who fought with her." he said again earning gasps from us.

"Well we have to accept that her wolf is a really stronger one." Namjoon hyung said still in daze.

"That's what the problem hyung! She fought with me in her human form and beat my wolf which only Tae and Jungkook capable of. She was able to beat me after one and half moth training."

"WHAT?" We all asked in utter shocked.

"Yes guys! That's why I am saying she is different. On the top of that Dave let her pet him." That was the second shock for all of us. We all stayed silent grasping the new information about me mate.

"Guys I don't know whether this is right time to tell this, but my wolf also kind of adore her." J-hope hyung said breaking the silent.

"I don't think her wolf is a true-blood guys! She is different than Nick." Namjoon hyung said earning a uneasy laugh from Tae.

"What are you guys talking about? Of course there is nothing odd about her wolf. She is different may be because of Jungkook. He is the strongest alpha. So the bond must be affecting her wolf." Tae explained with a creepy smile. No one caught his uncomfortable behavior except me. He can't hide anything from me. I know him better than anyone as he knows me. I was about questioned about it when Yunna and Shenu entered the room. Yunna quickly walked past Shenu and sat on the only vacant seat left. I suppress a groan for her disrespectful behavior towards my mate. I wouldn't let anyone eat if she doesn't get a seat.

'She has a perfect seat.' My wolf said in my head with a smirk. I know he is planing something. 'Give me the control Jungkook!' he demanded which I obey cause I want nothing more than my mate to have a seat to enjoy her breakfast peacefully.                    

"Oh! Look like you don't have a seat Shenu." Yunna said mockingly which made Nick growled. Everyone's head turn towards me to see my silver eyes. And everyone visibly gulped. 'What is wrong with these people?' My wolf said in my annoyed seeing their scared faces.

'Don't act like a saint Nick! You know why they are scared of you.' I scoffed at him. 

"Come here love." Nick called her softly. She turn towards us and looked at me with a confusion look debating whether to listen to me or not. After back few seconds she finally gave up with a sigh and walked towards me standing in my side. Before she can open her mouth and questioned me Nick grabbed her waist and pulled her to sit on our lap wrapping my hands around her waist securely. She squealed in surprise with my sudden behavior and struggle to break free from my hold.