"I came here to talk to you" he put aside his phone when I said that and gave his full attention to me. I smiled at that. This is him. No matter what he would always listen to me patiently. He would always give me his full attention even though some times I would blabber. "Are you happy Tae?" I asked seriously and for a second his smile flattered.

"Of course I am pumpkin!" He said replacing his cheerful grin on his face.

"Okay! Now tell me the truth?" I asked folding my arms over my chest and that's when he realized how serious I am. He slowly shook his head and lowered his head avoiding my gaze.

"I am trying pumpkin, but still it is hard. I know you were never mean to be mine, but it's hard to let go. It will take time, but I am sure I will be totally fine soon." he said and looked at me with a light sad smile. My gaze soften and I cooed at him. How can he be so selfless? I swear to the God that he is an angel in werewolf disguise.

"You deserve all the happiness oppa!" I softly said caressing his cheek. "And the goddess gave you an other chance oppa. Take it!" He looked at me dumbly without knowing what to say. "Give her a chance oppa. Yunna is not a bad girl." he was about to open his mouth and say something, but I grabbed his both hand "Please Tae! Try it. For me. For you. For your happiness!" I pleaded. He looked at me with a uncertain look. I batted my lashes giving my best puppy dog eyes. Yes that's my best weapon. He finally sighed and nodded making me squeal and hugged him in delight.

"Agrhum... Agrhum....!" We heard a throat clearing and we both parted to see Jungkook standing on the door frame with narrowed eyes.

!" We heard a throat clearing and we both parted to see Jungkook standing on the door frame with narrowed eyes

I was so caught up on the situation that I didn't notice his scent. And when I caught his look I forgot how to breath for a second. Damn! He is hot!

'I know right! He looks like a sex god!' Jewel comment drooling over him.

'JEWEL!

'What? Just look at him standing there like a daddy. Just imagine running our hands over that hot body and those abs-'

'OH MY GOD JEWEL! Stop eye raping him!' I cut off her blabbering getting embarrassed and trying my best not to show that on my face.

'I bet that's what thousands of his fans are doing' she scoffed and shut up. The thought someone else starring at what is mine make me want to growl, but I can sort of understand them. Before I knew that Jungkook was my mate, that was what I exactly did when I first get to know about them. Jungkook has been my favorite among them until I met him. That cocky brat almost made me regret my choice. Key word almost. I caught him glaring at my hands on Tae's shoulder and I pulled away not wanting to put Tae in trouble. 

"Possessive much!" Tae mind-linked me

"What's going on here?" He questioned eyeing me and Tae back and forth.

"He is jealous! Should I put spice on it?" he questioned through the min-link and before I could protest he spoke.

"Nothing special kookie! I was asking her to run away with me." he said in sweet tone making me cringe at that.